Hotel Executive Chef Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE HOTEL EXECUTIVE CHEF RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Focused, hands-on executive with 15+ years of proven success in the restaurant industry with progressively greater degrees of responsibility and accomplishment.|
|AREAS OF EXPERTISE|
|• Managing effective work teams Maximizing resources for greatest impact |
• Meeting or exceeding budget targets Creative design of cuisine and decor
• Networking with suppliers for optimum product Flexible; research-oriented approach
• Innovative approaches to menu design Invested in superior customer service
Teaberry Hotel and Conference Center, Cornwall, CT
1995 - Present
|• Direct all aspects of food production for 211 room convention center with 30,000 square feet of banquet space |
• Manage staff of 35 including training, supervision, determination of salaries, scheduling; maintain high morale and low turnover rate
• Create and produce all banquet and a la Carte menus, including specialty and gourmet events up to 1200 guests
• Utilize expertise and networking to consistently control costs of $4.5M food and beverage operation; maintain profitability by meeting or exceeding forecasted food and labor cost percentages
• Develop one-on-one menus with clients or event coordinator to fit budgets while maximizing perceived value
• Display expertise in food and wine pairings to delight clients
Mayflower Hotel, Hartford, CT
1993 - 1994
|• Coordinated and directed kitchen for 282 room full service hotel |
• Designed and implemented elaborate 15-course Connecticut Escoffier Society Year End Event for 100 guests
• Actively participated in grand opening to two additional properties (Washington, DC and Stamford, CT)
• Organized charity events; consulted with clients to determine needs
The Blue Pine Inn
1988 - 1991
|• Re-established famous 120 seat fine dining restaurant |
• Created and prepared original sauces and extensive combination dinners
• Directed and participated in daily production of menu items and daily specials
• Managed staff to produce exceptional year-round fine dining menu
The Inn, Lake Warren
1987 - 1988
Johnson & Wales Culinary Arts Program
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Hotel Executive Chef Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Hotel Executive Chef resume sample.