Human Resources Manager Policies Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER POLICIES RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|OVERVIEW OF QUALIFICATIONS|
Human Relations professional with over 20 years experience managing HR departments, processes and procedures. Emphasized job duties in Human Resources Management, Total Quality Management and Labor Relations, as follows:
Human Resources Management
Total Quality Management
|HIGHLIGHTS OF EMPLOYMENT|
SFB, Lexington, KY
1999 - Present
|Policies and Procedures Consultant|
|• Coordinated departmental collaboration resulting in development of machinery procedures; Annealing, Normalizer, Continuous Coil, Tempering, Reduction and Reversing Mills, Slitters, Plating /Coating / Packaging Processes, Water Treatment Processes and other equipment specific to steel manufacturing. |
• Upgraded to OSHA compliance standards; HAZ-COM, LO/TO, Confined Space Entry, Fall Protection, Contingency Programs / developed written plant-wide safety programs and operations procedures.
• Developed new plant policies and procedures, manuals, evaluation, with simultaneous continuous generation of relevant productive training programs.
Highland Corporation, Frankfort, KY
1998 - 1999
|Human Resources Manager|
|• Saved thousands of dollars via modified employee severance package. |
• Assisted in restructuring of sales and marketing, selection of new sales VP.
• Restructured maintenance department compensation package.
• Implemented early retirement incentives.
• Coordinated liquidation of corporate assets and retained entire salaried staff throughout transition.
Ferndale Corporation, Frankfort, KY
1997 - 1998
|Director / Safety Department Advisor / QS|
|• Provided HR support / direction for three plants. |
• Initiated and organized QS 9000 effort, increasing overall marketability of the company and products.
• Inspired creation of centralized materials management department.
• Dramatically reduced absenteeism through "No fault" absentee policy.
• Implemented a production strategy that increased output by 25-30%.
• Coordinated transfer of benefits and insurance during transition of corporate ownership to ensure uninterrupted coverage.
Zane Company, Montclair, KY
1995 - 1997
|Human Resources, Safety and Maintenance Director|
|• Added fifty thousand dollars to monthly profits with no additional labor costs. |
• Successfully directed transfer of all records to computer files.
• Restructured and upgraded departments to enhance marketability and promote sale of both facilities.
Baker and Baker, Inc., Sandersville, KY
1992 - 1995
|Human Resources Manager|
|• Reversed adverse labor relations with the UE via in-house settlement of grievances and labor disputes. |
• Achieved 50% reduction in worker's compensation claims by implementing comprehensive safety program and aggressive case management of such claims.
• Acquired equipment for disabled employee accommodation.
Acme Resources, Ashland Park, KY
1989 - 1992
|Employee Relations Director|
|• Oversaw contract negotiations with the bargaining unit. |
• Implemented Drug-free Workplace, EAP, and Lockout / Tagout Programs.
• Saved thousands of dollars in hazardous materials processing, shipping, and abatement projects.
FJK Corporation, Kingston, KY
1980 - 1989
|Industrial Relations Manager|
|• Handled labor relations, contract negotiation and administration, plant liability insurance coverage. |
• Provided initial staffing and training assistance during program start-up of new melt facility.
• Updated and improved plant safety programs.
• Reduced fraudulent compensation claims via effective claims management.
|Continuously update knowledge of mainstream and industry-specific software: |
Windows OS / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook / Professional Write / Internet Proficient
Bureau of National Affairs HR & Safety / BLR Smart Jobs & Smart Policies / CCH HR Management Series
Simply OSHA 2.0 / ADP HR Perspective / Lawgic
Northern Kentucky University, Highland Heights, KY
|M.A., Industrial and Labor Relations|
|GPA: 3.85, Major GPA: 4.0|
Georgetown College, Georgetown, PA
|Bachelor of Arts, Psychology|
Kentucky State University, Frankfort, KY
|Business Administration (prerequisite for MBA)|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Human Resources Manager Policies Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Human Resources Manager Policies resume sample.