Human Resources Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT / HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST SUPPORT|
|Dynamic, proactive and people-driven professional with over nine years of increasingly responsible HR generalist experience, including three years managing a fast-paced HR function. Proven ability to provide critical support in the development and implementation of HR strategies that achieve business results. Equally adept at optimizing performance through organizational change. Excellent skills in problem solving, multi-tasking and communications. A trusted company advocate who can effectively balance the needs of both individual and organization.|
|SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS|
WELLINGTON HR SERVICES, Chicago, IL
1997 - Present
|Human Resources Manager - Financial Services Center|| |
2000 - Present
Promoted to this highly-visible role responsible for managing the Human Resources function for over 175 employees, from analyst through partner, within the company's Financial Services business unit. Core management duties include counseling, scheduling and personnel issue resolution, with additional involvement in staffing, employee relations, performance management, new staff orientation, project management, program development, EEOC guidelines and company HR policy compliance.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of programs and strategies to maximize human capital and drive performance goals despite ongoing, challenging business developments, including the creation of a forecasting tool to predict fluctuations in staff chargeability.
• Promote a valued and consistent structure to manage the delivery of employee services. Provide full, hands-on scheduling support. Work closely with executives to determine staffing requirements. Identify and recommend potential candidates. Negotiate terms for fulfillment.
• Spearhead performance management processes for projects and personnel, including contribution ratings, salary administration, promotions and performance improvements.
• Work in cooperation with internal legal, financial and technical leads to guide business and HR vision. Advise career counselors in effort build a common understanding of unit's objective. Team up with new employee orientation group to ensure successful assimilation of new hires.
• Develop and introduce skill building sessions and leadership training programs. Collaborate on and maintain oversight responsibilities for various employee initiatives, such as "Worksite Satisfaction & Recognition," "Flexible Scheduling" and "International Exchange" programs.
• Strengthen communications between Human Resources and personnel by utilizing different media (e.g., e-mail and voice mail) to disseminate information. Keep current all personnel and scheduling systems/databases.
Integrated Solutions Group
1997 - 2000
Provided HR support to approximately 200 employees within the group. Solid demonstration of abilities led to increased management role. Acquired valuable generalist experience in staffing, performance management, program coordination and workforce development.
• Effectively managed staffing process while balancing business needs with individual career goals.
MAYER & SPEIGAL, Chicago, IL
1994 - 1997
Recruited qualified candidates for various levels of management, with emphasis on MIS professionals.
• Played direct role in the salary negotiation process. Conducted comparisons of candidate salaries with company's pay structure and guidelines.
KLEIN STAFFING SERVICES, Oak Park, IL
1993 - 1994
|Senior Account Manager|
|Met production goals by targeting untapped resources and developing productive relationships with client base. Gained broad knowledge of candidate interviewing and placement activities.|
ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY, Chicago, IL
|MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint; Lotus Notes; Windows; General HR Systems & Databases|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Human Resources Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Human Resources Manager resume sample.