Information Technology Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|FOCUS: SOFTWARE PROJECT/TEAM LEADER • IT STRATEGY CONSULTANT • IT DIRECTOR |
IT management professional with 13+ years analyzing, designing, consulting, deploying and project managing multi-million dollar software development applications for the retail sector. Strong project management, business-focus and resource management capabilities influence growth, and elevate market perceptions of quality and consistency.
|•||Databases: Relational databases, SQL Server, Access, ADO|
|•||Software Development: Object Oriented Analysis, Design, Programming, Testing, UML, IP, SMTP, POP3 programming using Socket tools, Symbol PDE 1100 development environment.|
|•||Platforms: Windows NT/2000/XP, Windows ME/98/95|
|•||Applications: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, FrontPage, Lotus SmartSuite|
|•||Networking: LAN/WAN - IP|
|Strategic Planning and Business Growth|
|• Spearheaded infrastructure refinements allowing for business expansion to accommodate personalized service for 100s of clients. |
• Identified need for formal structure to support software product and end users at all levels of understanding. Planned, strategized and allocated financial and team resources to establish core help desk facility offering multi-level support capabilities.
• Instrumental figure in building fledgling software company to major player with several million dollars turnover and international representation.
|Team Building and Influence|
|• Built a convincing case influencing management to establish a quality assurance division that drove process enhancements and tested end product prior to potential negative customer impact. QA division identified erroneous programming leading to potentially significant cost savings. |
• Wooed, recruited and built strong technical teams from competitors and the general marketplace, including graduates and seasoned experts. Directed new recruits through intensive induction process to optimize team functionality.
|• Propelled new technologies, formulated future visions, designed systems, planned and scheduled software implementations and rolled out product on time and on budget across 100s of sites nation-wide. |
• Composed first 3 versions of software; later, designed and collaborated with programming team to design, write, troubleshoot and debug newest version with approximately 1 million lines of code.
• Migrated product through DOS/Windows and web enabled applications; constructed company web site to share information and support services.
|CAREER TRACK RECORD|
Maxwell Computer Solutions, Miami, FL
1987 - Present
Largest software providers to the specialist retail market, with multimillion dollar revenues, a staff of 20 and representation across Florida.
Multifaceted role driving strategic technological and business expansion enhancements, while simultaneously project managing software development, deployment, help desk support mechanisms, and system rollouts for 100s of clients. Major catalyst for infrastructure improvements, including revenue generating help desk support and quality assurance divisions.
• Sole programmer delivering first 3 versions of specialist retail management and financial software from initial concept through completion; devised project scope, milestones, plans and estimates; assessed risk, sought and analyzed technical solutions in collaboration with team and successfully delivered projects despite changing needs, staff and company priorities.
Chamber of Commerce, Miami, FL
1985 - 1987
|Reported to: Director of IT and Manager Planning |
Researched, strategically analyzed, and composed tender documentation for a new development environment positioning the Chamber for responsible technological growth over 10 years.
Doyle and Associates, Miami, FL
1984 - 1985
|Corporate Marketing/Technical Support|
|Reported to: Corporate Marketing Manager. |
Established and maintained corporate technical support for database.
|QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING|
University of New England, Boston, MA
|Diploma, Company Directorship|
Monash University, Boston, MA
|Bachelor of Science, Computer Science|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Information Technology Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Information Technology Manager resume sample.