Insurance Agency Owner Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE Insurance Agency Owner RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS/ACHIEVEMENT|
Professional experienced in large volume production, business planning, financial management, growth profit margins, gaining market share, customer service, personnel supervision, and staff development. Strong interpersonal and communication skills supporting a high level of professionalism, integrity, and enthusiasm. Adept at assessing people and responding to their unspoken concerns and personal needs.
• Strong entrepreneurial spirit to manage start-up operations, develop major accounts, initiate cost effective procedures, and expand on customer services to maximize competitive edge. Qualified, efficient professional with demonstrated versatile experience and expertise.
ACME INSURANCE AGENCY, Clearwater, Florida
1990 - Present
Owned and operated a successful agency specializing in multi-line insurance products. Supervised an administrative in-house staff of two. Maintained full P&L, risk management, payroll, and advertising responsibilities. Realized steady business growth of an average 22% in the past five years.
• Established and developed a successful insurance agency. Territory primarily encompassing western Florida.
Industrial Financial Services Group, Sarasota, Florida
1985 - 1990
Produced leading sales results with a diversified insurance brokerage firm. Marketed a complete line of equity-based products to individuals and groups throughout the Tampa area.
• Successfully marketed and sold a full line of products for the company. Independently managed the entire sales cycle, from initial client consultation, product presentation, pricing and contract negotiation, to the final sales closing.
|• Received First Quarter Promotion in Market Award in 1991, 1993, 1994, 1998, and 1999. |
• Consistently won Top Agent of the Month in Market Awards for various months from a period 1993-1999.
• During 1998, was awarded Top 5 in Region for Sales in a Product Line.
• In 1998 and 1997, received Summer Promotion Qualifier Award.
• In 1996, secured Top Commercial Insurance Sales Award in Market, Top Agent in Sales in Market, and Spirit of Eagle Award given to select agents for outstanding agency production and practices.
• Honor Ring Winner awarded from a period of 1990 to 1996.
• From 1990-1995, was commended by company with awards such as Agent of the Month (for both Profitability and Sales), 68th Place in Territory for Life Sales (1993), Fall Life Winner in Market for Life Sales (1st Place-1990; 3rd Place-1991), and Summer Promotion Winner (1st Place-1992).
• Interviewed for Company's trade journal in 1996 as a new agent for an industry-related article.
LETOURNEU UNIVERSITY, Ft. Worth, Texas
B.S., Business Administration
The American College, Tampa, Florida
CLU, CHFC and CIC Courses
|Partner in Education |
Paint St. Pete Proud
GRT American Teach-In
Sarasota Chamber of Commerce (1995-2000)
Network Professionals (1996-1999) - Secretary (1997-1999)
Optimist Club, Sarasota - Vice President
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Insurance Agency Owner Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Insurance Agency Owner resume sample.