International Sales Coordinator Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE INTERNATIONAL SALES COORDINATOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Strategic marketing, international sales, or related corporate business position in which excellent communication skills in the Chinese, English, and Russian languages, graduate-level U.S. business education, extensive sales and marketing experience, and a proven record of leadership will be applied to expanding business and achieving international marketing goals.|
UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA, Las Vegas, NV
|Honors and Activities: 3.5 GPA |
Outstanding Member, MBA Student Association
Relevant Coursework: Managerial Accounting, Quantitative Methods in Business, Business Computer Applications, Organizational Theory and Behavior, Managerial Finance, Global Enterprises, Information Technologies, Business Law and Ethics, Production and Management, Marketing Concepts and Strategies, Managerial Economics, Management Policies and Strategies.
ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY, Tempe, AZ
|Bachelor of Arts, World Trade and Commerce, Minor: Accounting|
|Honors and Activities: |
Graduated #2 in Class of 300+ Graduating Seniors
Graduated Magna Cum Laude
First Prize Winner in A.S.U. Debate Competition
Zane Group, Los Angeles, California
1998 - Present
|International Sales Coordinator|
|• Managed a wide range of sales, administrative, and strategic marketing duties for a growing international marketing merchandising firm providing profitable distribution channels for garment industry manufacturers. |
• Major clients included foreign and domestic manufacturers of women's sportswear, misses, and juniors garments and accessories.
• Utilized advanced inside sales techniques to develop the foreign market and enhance effective business relationships with U.S. and international clients and customers, including writing business and marketing plans, developing and updating business information packets, and analyzing business trends and pricing levels.
• Successfully generated monthly consulting fees and commissions by providing specific solutions to design problems, offering samples for showrooms, setting commission levels for sales reps, and closing large orders.
• Translated and interpreted documents for meetings, consulting on international trade and finance issues, and providing advice on the use of e-commerce technologies.
Maxwell Trade, Hong Kong, China
1997 - 1998
|Assistant to the General Manager|
|• Performed administrative and strategic duties in assistance to the General Manager of one of the leading business entities in China. Translated documents and legal contracts, negotiated and signed contracts with foreign companies, and analyzed various business opportunities. |
• Assigned to lead a trade delegation and explore specific projects involving buying and selling salvaged materials and industrial chemicals.
Maxwell Trade, Hong Kong, China
1996 - 1997
|Executive Assistant to the President|
|• Served as Executive Assistant to the President with duties including translating various contracts and legal documents, preparing reports, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, and playing a fundamental role in international trade agreements. |
• Successfully negotiated and signed a major contract for international flights as a key member of the negotiation team.
Sports Company, Denver, CO
1990 - 1996
|• Selected as a member of the Coordinating Committee for international winter sports, hockey, skiing, figure skating, and other Olympic events. |
• Wrote news releases in foreign languages, coordinated foreign delegation activities, and served as interpreter and assistant for visiting delegations.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other International Sales Coordinator Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the International Sales Coordinator resume sample.