International Sales Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGEMENT|
|• Over two decades comprehensive international sales / account management experience with high-tech / telecommunications / IT emphasis; proven background leading cross-functional teams in business development, strategic planning, marketing, and promotion. |
• Extensive Asian market experience. Build productive, long-term business relationships within a variety of cultural settings; expert in Asian government/business customs and procedures. Fluent in Korean, Japanese, and written Chinese.
• Strong industry and technology learning curve; possess well-developed strategic and analytical skills to quickly master all aspects of industry landscape and product knowledge.
• Exceptional decision-making power; access to live, unfiltered information using unrivaled, diverse personal network of direct, multi-level government and industry executive relationships.
• Accustomed to full responsibility for complex, large-scale account management, including business strategy, early-stage engagement, and deal structuring, negotiation, and implementation.
• Skilled in competitive analyses, target marketing, pricing, forecasting, direct sales, channeling, and top-level presentations and symposiums. Train and supervise global sales teams in total account management.
|• Generated and managed $900M+ sales and account development record in complex strategic alliances for start-up and growth projects in multiple Asia-Pacific regions. |
• Achieved permanent industry regulatory changes, transforming business planning and expanding market sales in major Asian county.
• Cultivated ongoing key Asian telecommunication industry contacts.
• Designated honorary consul, participating in UN conference for local government cooperation hosted in Istanbul, Turkey.
Bradford Business Associates, Boston, MA
1998 - Present
|International Sales Manager|
Global innovator in high-speed wireless data communications, specializing in high-speed Internet access, LAN and WAN extension, and broadband wireless access with product sales in 50 countries on 6 continents.
Managed accounts and developed new business in Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, and other Asia-Pacific regions, reporting to vice president of international sales and company president. Identified prospective Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and channel partners to promote emerging 4G (fourth generation) W-OFDM (Wide-band Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing) technology and products.
Worked with engineering and product teams to meet customer requirements based on shared strategic intent. Prepared comprehensive analyses of deal points, structuring, and implementation plans. Attended trade shows, seminars, and channel partner events. Facilitated distribution partners in providing technology literature, applications, training, and joint sales calls.
• Negotiated $500M+ complex Memorandum of Understanding with major Japanese and Korean companies for start up of broadband wireless data communication technology and products, including market feasibility, OEM, and local manufacturing. Positioned early stage engagement to lead top sales in the wireless network market.
Octagon Industries, Boston, MA
1997 - 1998
|Sales / Promotion Manager|
Major international airport duty free store enterprise with annual sales of $50M.
Managed strategic partner relationships with Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, and Hong Kong agents. Worked together with market tour conductors and company representatives to ensure total customer fulfillment. Provided key marketing and sales program support, including design and rollout events. Reported to general manager.
• Multiplied sales volume by 5-to-1 ratio from $200K to $1M+ in less than 12 months through strong relationships with Japanese and Korean tour agents.
International Trade Association, Boston, MA
1994 - 1997
|International Relations Agent|
National foundation representing 248 local authorities with offices in Tokyo, Beijing, New York, Boston, and Paris to assist and enhance international competitiveness, and successfully meet rapidly changing world marketplace.
Contacted city mayors and provincial and state governors worldwide to arrange high-level meetings and economic summits. Lobbied local governments to establish international trade relationships. Reported to chief board member.
• Organized trade fairs in Japan, networking local governments and 150 participating local manufacturers.
Manning Manufacturing, Inc., Pittsburgh, PA
1988 - 1994
International steel products company with annual sales of $280M and market shares in multiple Asian locations.
Managed recycled metals accounts covering major steel manufacturing companies. Oversaw shipping agent logistics to ensure on-time delivery. Guaranteed ample sales funnel to meet objectives. Conducted ongoing competitive analysis to assess pricing strategies and established fair market value for steel products. Reported to executive management.
• Added $25M in five new foreign accounts.
Reed Telecommunications, Boston, MA
1984 - 1988
|Business Development / Logistics Manager|
International telecommunications corporation implementing $150M nationwide telephone digital exchange project with telecommunications authorities and network developers.
Oversaw digital exchange system expansion. Established and maintained robust relationships with regulatory agencies, university professors, and network equipment manufactures. Reported to business development director.
• Established $350M to expand telecommunications infrastructure and systems.
Acme Construction, Inc., Boston, MA
1979 - 1984
|Business Development / Purchasing Officer|
General construction company, second largest US company operating in Middle Eastern region, performing $8400M in telecommunication, harbor, road, and housing projects.
Managed $45M tendering process for Middle Eastern construction projects, purchasing building materials, arranging financing, and monitoring status. Sourced and evaluated new vendors. Reported to general manager.
• Pioneered move into Middle Eastern region, quickly obtaining information leading to $45M harbor project, learning Arabic language and customs, and establishing contacts.
Boston University, Boston, MA
|M.A., Political Science|
Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
|Bachelor of Arts, Public Administration|
Wireless Networking Access for Data Application, Telecommunication Research Associates
Consultative Sales Training, Power Marketing
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other International Sales Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the International Sales Manager resume sample.