IT Network Engineer Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE IT NETWORK ENGINEER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Seeking a position where network engineering / administration and software development skills and experience will add value. Accustomed to long hours in pursuit of company goals.
- More than 10 years of hardware/software experience includes programming, configuration, troubleshooting and support. Strong in Oracle, Access, SQL Server and wireless networks.
- Networking: experienced troubleshooting and supporting client/server and wireless technologies, including 802.11x and RFID Passive Tag.
- OS: familiar with Windows 95/98/2000/XP/CE, MS-DOS, Symbian, EPOC OS.
- Programming: Visual Basic, QBASIC, Embedded Visual Basic, VB Script, C, C++, SIBO C, Embedded Visual C, PL/SQL, database scripting, XHTML, HTML, XML, Java; now upgrading skills to include C# and .NET architecture.
- Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, FrontPage and many others.
- Regularly given toughest networking problems to solve for key Fortune 500 client, traveling three hours to provide assistance despite other technicians located 15 min. away (1999-present).
- C++ and Visual C++ Programming, Visual Basic and COM+ for Enterprise Applications, Oracle 8 Comprehensive and Oracle 8i Database Administration: Learning Tree International, Reston, VA and Rockville, MD (2000-2001).
- MCSA and MCSE for Windows 2000: BrainBench.com, Lancaster, PA (2002).
Currently completing CCNA and MCDBA certification (both due in late 2002).
|IT Consultant: Able Associates, Mount View, PA
|Provide network support, software development and related services to key IT clients.
- Designed, set up and currently support wireless network, with 12 Cisco APs on Windows NT server and 40-50 handhelds running Teklogix at major client warehouse.
- Support network in corporate office, with two servers running Windows 2000.
- Handpicked to upgrade and maintain all handheld data collection devices currently in use at client warehouse in Franklin, PA.
- Wrote handheld client applications to track massive inventory of trademark data files in two locations, using Borland C++ and MS Embedded Visual Tools.
- Helped retain $20-million contract with top client after working 16-hour days for four months to clean up Access database and repair reporting problem using Excel and Crystal Reports.
- For valuable contributions, retained during 75% reduction in headcount.
- Rapidly promoted from roles as Software Tester, Technical Rep and Software Developer.
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other IT Network Engineer Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the IT Network Engineer resume sample.