IT Professional Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE IT PROFESSIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Seeking a professional IT position requiring advanced technical training and providing an opportunity to improve the systems and operations of a growing company.|
|• Over 8 years of professional experience in positions as Freelance Sound Designer, Senior System Consultant, MIS Manager, System Administrator / Quality Assurance Team Leader, Co-Founder / Editor, and Quality Assurance Manager |
• Skilled in information systems management, analysis, troubleshooting, testing, documentation, internal control procedures, system and program security, systems analysis, hardware and software installation, applications and program management, technical support, and network administration.
• Experienced in fostering and developing client relations, providing end user training and innovative technical solutions, conducting equipment demonstrations, and increasing efficiency to enhance profitability.
• Leadership skills include ability to lead and motivate co-workers from all backgrounds, creative problem-solving and solution-oriented work style, decisive and confident decision-making, and in-depth proficiency with new technology trends.
• Well-developed communication skills demonstrated through fluency in Hebrew and English, extensive international travel, documented writing and editing talents, ability to work well independently and as part of a team, developing effective client relations, providing superior client service and satisfaction.
Network Administration Skills
OS Knowledge Base Skills
Software Implementation Skills
Security Implementation Skills
SOUND DESIGN, Los Angeles, California
2000 - Present
|Freelance Sound Designer|
|• Currently self-employed as Freelance Sound Designer building virtual synthesizers for DJs and other clients. Responsibilities include sound design using integration of MIDI / musical instruments, and digital sounds recording to meet client needs, creating top quality results, and completing projects on time and within budget. Additionally responsible for design and distribution of marketing materials, banking and basic accounting, and all public relations.|
ACCOUNTING TECHNOLOGIES, LTD, Raman Gat, Israel; Sunnyside, California; London, England; Munich, Germany
1999 - 2000
|• Responsible for managing all aspects of systems infrastructure for international technologies company. Duties include direct administration of Israel R&D site systems as well as systems for company sites in Sunnyside, California, London, England, Munich, Germany, and Stockholm, Sweden, with emphasis on enhancing effective site connectivity and maintaining domain security. Additional duties included design and implementation of total net-structure development of innovations to raise network performance, and relocation of Israel office site. |
• Increased site connectivity from 10 megabytes per second to 1000 megabytes per second and user connectivity from 10 megabytes per second to 100 megabytes per second.
REDGEN SOFTWARE, LTD, Netanya, Israel; San Jose, California
1997 - 1999
|System Administrator / Quality Assurance Team Leader|
|• Performed all aspects of system administration and quality control for company specializing in development of mobile codes, including design and implementation of international multi-site net-structures, managing global network assets and networking, ensuring internal / external security of all systems, and other duties as needed. |
• Successfully developed special system protections against viruses and other security threats.
DOLPHIN SYSTEMS, Tel Aviv, Israel
1996 - 1997
|Quality Assurance Manager|
|• Served as top quality assurance team member reporting directly to lead developer for small company specializing in creation of individualized signatures for e-mail messages. Tested all signature applications as to program integrity and security, pinpointed problems, assisted in creation of fixes and reprogramming, and maintained security of internal company system.|
University of California, Berkeley
|• Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) |
• Advanced Computing Systems Association 'System Administrators' Guild (USENIX/SAGE)
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other IT Professional Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the IT Professional resume sample.