IT Services Executive Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE IT SERVICES EXECUTIVE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES|
|Qualified and educated professional offering a combination of experience working in IT support services, sales, marketing and account management. Successful in establishing and managing new business divestitures and providing the necessary technical and follow-through support required achieving total customer satisfaction. Quickly interprets customer requirements and proceeds to present facts and explanations in a user-friendly manner. Strengths in securing new business, implementing new products and remaining available to support IT services. Demonstrates exceptional communication and interpersonal attributes and serves as liaison between technical support and customers. Continues to successfully secure and retain new and existing accounts and increase bottom line profitability.|
DMS PACKAGE SERVICE, Atlanta, GA
1999 - Present
|• Represent DMS in the sale of MC software system integrations to small and large businesses and industrial organizations throughout middle Georgia.
• Present shipping advantages to customers through the sale of DMS software and hardware products.
• Collaborate installation efforts with technical support and customers to ensure and oversee system implementations.
• Provide on-site support during installations and communicate with technical personnel to identify and resolve installation issues; gained valuable insight and expertise in various technical support service directives.
• Perform on-site training to customers explaining new system procedures and initially export customer files for integration into DMS system.
• Wrote programs to help integrate shipping solutions for individual customers to facilitate system usage.
• Continue to provide follow-up support and services to ensure after-the-sale customer satisfaction.
GEORGIA INTERNATIONAL, Macon, GA
1997 - 1999
|• Represented company interests throughout middle Georgia in the presentation and sale of apparel, auxiliary equipment, supplies and instructional camps.
• Remained communicative with different organization to increase levels of sales and repeat business.
• Compiled prospect lists and contacted individual students to facilitate interest in attending camps.
• Developed order taking program listing customer data utilizing Excel.
• Increased sales from $190,000 to $260,000, 1997.
• Increased territory by 47% in garment and merchandise sales.
• Increased instructional revenues by 50%, 1998.
• Member, "Gold Club", 1998.
• Recognized, "Top 10 out of 300" territory representatives throughout the U.S., 1998.
NATIONAL VOLLEYBALL ASSN., Dallas, TX
1990 - 1997
|• Instructed coaches in the areas of motivating students and combining effective learning methodologies.
• Managed teaching staff and scheduled classes and meetings for advisors; prepared instructor and student evaluations.
GEORGIA STATE UNIVERSITY
|M.S., Sports Administration|
GEORGIA STATE UNIVERSITY
|B.S., Exercise Science / Fitness Management|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other IT Services Executive Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the IT Services Executive resume sample.