IT Systems Administrator Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
MICROSOFT CERTIFIED SYSTEMS ENGINEER (MCSE) with extensive network diverse technical experience in the IT field, emphasizing network administration and PC support. Excellent problem solver with strong communication, team player and interpersonal skills. Skilled supervisor and manager. Experience includes:
|EDUCATION & TRAINING|
Herzing College, WI
|Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Curriculum|
University of Wisconsin, WI
|Bachelor of Science, Computer Information Systems|
Octagon Systems Inc., Athens, OH
1997 - Present
|IT Systems Manager|
Directed a team of PC Technicians, a Network Administrator / Analyst, and two Help Desk personnel in the management of all facets of information technology for this 2000 person financial planning firm.
Provided support and planning for critical requirements including: Network Administration, Computer Builds, Software Loads, Product Testing, Telephony, End-User Support & Training, Vendor Relations, Project Management.
Critical contributions included:
• Networking: Planned and integrated a 12-office Windows NT 4.0 Domain with over 800 computers. Administered primary and back-up domain controllers, file servers, print servers, proxy server, and e-mail server. Introduced thin client technology through dial-in connection for remote administration.
• Computer Network Security: Implemented policies for employee use of Internet and e-mail. Utilized Geotech Firewall and monitored proxy server.
• Telephony Administration: Integrated voice over IP to reduce phone bills between offices. Equipment paid for itself in six weeks, and introduced a monthly savings of $6K. Managed Audix phone system.
• Technical Support: Provided technical support and end-user training to internal and external customers on network, software, and computer systems.
• Vendor Relations: Negotiated all hardware and software purchases for company, successfully saving thousands during new network integration.
Octagon Systems Inc., Athens, OH
1994 - 1997
|• Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows NT Server, NT Terminal Server, NT Workstation, Windows 2000 Pro, UNIX SUN, and MAC. |
• Software: MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access), MS Outlook, and Norton.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other IT Systems Administrator Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the IT Systems Administrator resume sample.