IT Systems Integrator Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE IT SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|BUSINESS ANALYST SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR|
|Superior acumen in technical writing and solution development. In-depth expertise in all aspects of business application lifecycles including project management analysis, design, end-user training and strategic systems planning. Highly skilled large-scale project manager able to work with clients to identify their business requirements and translate them into IT. Energized by challenges, steep learning curves and high-pressure deadlines. Solid team player with effective customer relationship building skills. Consistently appointed to lead technical teams responsible for multimillion-dollar projects.|
|AREAS OF STRENGTH|
|Software Applications: PC: Word, Excel, Visio, Access, MS Project. |
Programming Languages: Mainframe: COBOL, Gener/ol, RAMIS, EARL, Sapiens.
PC: SQL Clipper, BASIC.
|• Selected as contributing member of "Transformation Team" charged with recommending cost-cuts/reorganization due to increasing industry deregulation and the advent of competition. |
• Spearheaded data migration for all customer care and billing data to equivalent system due to new alliance with larger corporation.
• Significantly improved Help Desk response times through implementation of a tiered system to channel support calls, thereby saving hundreds of man-hours and deeply cutting costs.
• Proven impeccable and dedicated customer support, with a foundation of personal initiative and persistence, demonstrated throughout all assigned projects.
• Developed reader-friendly department newsletter to promote a better appreciation for IS/IT group, and ensure crisp succinct communications across all corporate channels.
BELL TELEPHONE LIMITED, New Liskeard, ON
1978 - Present
|Telecommunications Company providing telephone, Internet, data & cellular service to 60,000 customers over geographical area of Ontario, employing 300+ with annual revenue exceeding $50M.)|
2000 - Present
|Appointed to the management of the largest systems project ever undertaken by NTL. Responsible for cross-functional team investigating client-server Telecom customer care and billing systems to be used by the wire line company, Internet business, data business and the cellular subsidiary. |
• Instrumental in locating of potential vendors, developing RFPs, establishing rating criteria, evaluating respondents and making recommendations to executive.
• Headed data migration for all customer care and billing data to equivalent system at Telebec, meeting all deadlines, resulting in being awarded special one-time monetary bonus in recognition of dedication, co-operation and achievement.
• Selected as instrumental member of Payroll and Human Resources systems migration from NTL third-party system to Bell's SAP system. Successfully revitalized project, meeting all targets and deadlines.
|Programming Manager|| |
1994 - 2000
|Entrusted by senior management to lead team of 14 technical people (programmers, programmer/analysts, DBA). Acted as conduit and liaison through which all requests for programming work were channeled, assigned, monitored, and approved. |
• Developed the specifications for Year 2000 programming changes.
• Implemented tiered Help Desk to channel support calls; introduced a software release concept to better plan maintenance work; and set aside a small team for new project development.
• Researched new products, processes, tools, etc. These included databases, IMAP (plats), Sapiens, analysis and design tools, EDI, report writers, help desk software, billing solutions, and intranet/groupware solutions.
|Senior Programmer/Analyst|| |
1988 - 1994
1982 - 1988
|Computer Operator|| |
1978 - 1982
|Targeted as high potential candidate progressing quickly through organizational hierarchy. Selected to provide support for both hardware and software during inception of computers within the company. Proceeded to facilitate training of entire staff through articulate and effective communication of IT advances. Charged with accountability for all mainframe applications and updates. |
• Directed successful reconfiguration of Miscellaneous Billing project through implementation of stripped down version.
• Led small team to design, develop and implement time reporting system to be used company-wide.
• Managed designing and programming of PC system for large Dairy Corporation, capturing production statistics, customer orders, produced load sheets for delivery trucks and invoices for customers.
• Designed, developed and implemented cash processing system. Selected hardware, wrote specifications, co-wrote the programs and interfaces (to printers, cash drawers, mainframe systems, etc.).
• Brought in new mainframe development environment as well as implemented customer care and contract management system for unregulated sales side of the business.
|Early Career Progression|
Challenged through a series of administrative positions, within government agencies and national corporations. Advanced through the gaining of progressively detailed expertise. Highlights include:
Secretary to Director - Government Members' Service Bureau, Legislative Building, Queen's Park, Toronto
|EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT|
University of Toronto
|Bachelor of Arts, In Progress|
Jackie College (formerly Gilles College)
|Two-Year Electronic Data Processing Diploma|
|Extensive additional professional courses including: Structured COBOL, Structured Analysis, Project Management, Understanding Data Communications, Hands on Programming in C, Dealing with Difficult People, Organizing and Prioritizing, Statistical Methods for Improving Performance, TQM Leader Course, Basic Sapiens, The Power Start Approach, Data Modeling, Advanced Sapiens, Intro to Client Server Computing, Specifying Modern Business Systems, Leaders for Turbulent Times, Leadership Development Workshop, Managing the Survivors, Microsoft Access, Page Mill, CBP Familiarization, CBP UAT Training, CBP Tables Training, Conversational French, First Aid, CPR, WHMIS.|
|"Her special attributes in such area as reliability, dependability, and conscientiousness have rubbed off on the rest of the Team- her leadership was instrumental in the success of the project." |
- Year-end performance appraisal from Bell Telephone Limited.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other IT Systems Integrator Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the IT Systems Integrator resume sample.