Law Professional Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE LAW PROFESSIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Notable analytical skills. Logically consider problems from all sides and use data and facts to support decisions. Complete reports accurately and in detail.
- Skilled at concentrating on data while seeking best method to solve problem in creative and objective manner. Patient and persistent in approach to achieving goals.
- Service-oriented. Respond to challenges in cooperative manner. Dedicated team player; build good relationships. Display acute awareness of social, economic and political implications of decisions.
- Results of career testing show special aptitude in communication, professional services and business.
J.D., Legal Studies, 2001, University of Pittsburgh School of Law – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Constitutional Law … Contracts … Criminal Law … Criminal Procedure
Evidence … Torts … Trademark Protection … Litigation
B.A., Criminal Justice, 1988, Temple University – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
American Inns of Court, 12 months
Black Law Students Association, member, 2 years
Mellon Legal Writing program, 1 year
Pittsburgh Board of Education Law Department – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Performed legal research using Lexis-Nexis. Referenced authorities online and in library. Drafted memoranda based on research findings.
- Managed various projects as assigned by supervising attorney. Researched and wrote recommendations on matters related to public education. Became knowledgeable in various subjects relative to education law, e.g., disciplinary actions, transportation, residency criteria.
SECURITY OFFICER, Allied Security – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
2003 – Present
- Well disciplined and clear-headed in stressful situations. Patrol parking garage at regular intervals to ensure safety of patrons.
- Display keen observation skills; stay alert for any discrepancies within facility or adjacent buildings. Notify co-workers and supervisors as appropriate.
- Regulate access to building in orderly, systematic manner. Assist desk officers with ID verification and access for temporary employees and contractors.
ROOM ATTENDANT, Holiday Inn Select – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
2001 – 2002
- With excellent time management and strong work ethic, completed assigned tasks and took on special projects. Competently and efficiently cleaned and detailed rooms in 250-bed facility.
MAIL / DISTRIBUTION CLERK, FMC Corporation – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1989 – 1998
- As member of office services staff, provided mail sorting, processing, shipping and receiving to all departments. Maintained up-to-date computerized records. Filled in as courier when needed.
- As designated acting supervisor in office services supervisor’s absence, kept department functioning at full production and service level. Commended by co-workers and supervisor for can-do attitude.
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Law Professional Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Law Professional resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Law Professional resume sample.