Licensed Practical Nurse Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE|
|• People-oriented self-starter; notable communication and customer service skills. Strong work ethic and clinical skills. Proficient in medical terminology, processes and equipment use. As member of interdisciplinary team, strive to provide continuum of best possible care, keeping needs of patients foremost in mind.
• Keen interpersonal skills and friendly personality. Readily establish rapport and sense of trust with patients of various ages, cultures, and socio-economic backgrounds as well as with peers, physicians and support personnel.
• Valued team member. Service-oriented; enjoy helping and supporting others. Conscientious and steady. Entrusted with confidential information.
• Noteworthy administrative skills. Flexible to changing priorities. Able to identify and resolve problems using available resources. Commended for strong organizational skills.
• Knowledgeable in physician's office tasks, i.e., intake of histories, phlebotomy, EKG, vitals, injections and medical lab procedures. Able to assist physician with medical procedures and perform office functions: answer phones, schedule appointments, update charts, etc.
Hopkins Care Center, Harrisville, Pennsylvania
2002 - Present
|LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN)|
|• Provide nursing care in assigned area to meet identified patient outcomes. Utilize recognized nursing techniques, procedures and established standards as outlined within the scope of practical nursing and under the direction of a registered nurse.
• Operate medical equipment such as: G-tube pump, suction machine, O2 concentrator, nebulizers, pulse oximetry, Hoyer lift.
K.C. Nursing, Harrisville, Pennsylvania
2001 - 2002
|HOME HEALTH AIDE / LPN|
|• Established good rapport and assisted with all aspects of daily living for homebound patients. Monitored vital signs, assessed change in status, passed medications, provided personal care and changed non-sterile dressings.
• Utilized assessment skills to identify changes in patient's status and communicated observations to medical personnel.
Superior Inn, Harrisville, Pennsylvania
1996 - 2001
|RESIDENT AIDE / MED TECH|
|• Competently provided comprehensive services for residents and assisted with tasks of daily living. Operated O2 concentrator and nebulizers. Courteously answered telephone.
• Followed established procedures to maintain safe, secure and healthy work environment.
|EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION|
Milltown County Career Center, Milltown, Pennsylvania
|Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)|
|Anatomy • Physiology • Mental Health • Medical/Surgical
Certified to work as LPN in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
|Results of personality and skills testing reveal strengths in:
Skilled Technology • Skilled Services • Clerical
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Licensed Practical Nurse Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Licensed Practical Nurse resume sample.