Manager Candidate Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE MANAGER CANDIDATE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|MANAGER • SUPERVISOR • TEAM LEADER |
- Self-motivated, individual with exceptional leadership, organizational and supervisory skills, encompassing key values of integrity, honesty, appreciation, teamwork, growth and results-orientation with an eye toward continuous improvement.
- Respected team leader with excellent interpersonal skills. Interact well with individuals from diverse cultures and all professional levels. Teach, train, mentor, motivate and evaluate personnel to achieve the highest quality standards.
- Lead special projects and provide strategic insight into operations. Effectively manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities. Ensure adherence to policies and procedures to achieve objectives in safety, quality, production, good manufacturing practices and cost.
- Knowledgeable in:
- Personnel Supervision
- Human Relations
- Organizational Management
- Field Management
- Records and Information Management
- Principles of Instruction
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Hazardous Material Handling
- Problem Resolution
- Office Administration
- First Aid
- Military Science
|United States Army ||1984 – 2004 |
|Master Sergeant (1999 – 2004) ||Specialist Fourth Class (1985 – 1987) |
|Sergeant First Class (1994 – 1999) ||Private First Class (1985) |
|Staff Sergeant (1989 – 1994) ||Private Second Class (1984 – 1985) |
|Sergeant (1987 – 1989) ||(Honorable Discharge, 2004) |
- Fast-track promotions in recognition of leadership, valor, discipline, and attainment of highest test scores.
|Senior Military Science Instructor, Slippery Rock University (ROTC) |
- Managed ROTC program for 4 years. Trained cadets in military subjects with emphasis on land navigation, first aid, small unit tactics, marksmanship, physical fitness, drill and ceremony. Coordinated and implemented all field training exercises. Led Slippery Rock ROTC to top 10% ranking nationwide. Led Ranger Challenge Team to finish in the top 1 or 2 position in each of three years.
|First Sergeant, Ft. Jackson, South Carolina |
- Served as senior enlisted soldier of Basic Combat Training Company consisting of 18 cadre, which trained approximately 240 Initial Entry Training Soldiers every 9-week cycle. Provided continuous guidance, counseling and assistance to permanent party and Initial Entry Training Soldiers. Served as Master Trainer; organized and directed Noncommissioned Officer Professional Development Program. Supervised all company personnel, logistics and administration.
|Senior First Sergeant, Drill Sergeant, Ft. Jackson, South Carolina |
- For 3 years, trained 55 initial entry soldiers in each 8-week cycle to become highly motivated, skilled and physically fit. Directed logistics and administrative support; monitored discipline and morale.
|Platoon Sergeant, Ranger Squad Leader, Team Leader, 7 years, Ft. Lewis, Washington |
|Instructor / Squad Leader, 4 years, Ft. Benning, Georgia |
|PERFORMANCE REMARKS |
- Consummate team player
- Consistently sound judgment; works long, hard hours
- Highest degree of loyalty, integrity and competence
- Possess diverse skill set: smart, hands-on, tough
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Obtains maximum results in personnel’s performance
- Makes safety decisions in best interest of personnel while maximizing training efforts
- Sets standard for personal and professional conduct
- A master at training and developing personnel
- Superior physical stamina and mental toughness
- Instills skill, spirit to achieve and a winning attitude
- Prolific problem-solver; outstanding planner/organizer
- Accomplishes assigned tasks with superb results
|CERTIFICATION / AWARDS |
|Emergency Medical Technician, National Registry of EMT |
Recipient of numerous performance awards including Bronze Star for Valor and Purple Heart
|EDUCATION / TRAINING |
|U.S. Army Training included: |
|School of Cadet Command ||Long Range Surveillance Leader ||Ranger / Airborne |
|Drill Sergeant ||Basic Noncommissioned Officer ||Infantryman / Pathfinder |
|Combat Lifesaver Training ||Advanced Noncommissioned Officer ||Primary Leadership Development |
|Military Freefall Jumpmaster ||Packaging of Hazardous Materials for Transportation |
|Instructor / Trainer ||Outward Bound, Certified Trainer (Group Training as well as One-on-One) |
|Graduate, 1984, Hickory High School – Hermitage, Pennsylvania |
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Manager Candidate Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Manager Candidate resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Manager Candidate resume sample.