Manufacturers Representative Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE MANUFACTURERS REPRESENTATIVE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Manufacturer's Representative / Distributor's Representative with a record of management and sales success while providing ongoing service and technical consultation to major medical institutions and facilities, restaurants, and hospitality accounts throughout the Midwest. Committed to thoroughly understanding the product and customer.|
|• Proven experience in sales and service of varied sized accounts. |
• Experienced in serving many major accounts in the Midwest.
• Strong customer service, public relations, and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to evaluate the customer's needs and provide effective and ongoing solutions.
• Extremely motivated with the ability to motivate others.
• Strong overall business and financial management skills, bottom-line focus.
Industrial Chemicals, Inc., Dayton, OH
2000 - Present
|Marketed and sold cleaning, laundry supplies, and laundry systems. |
- Served hospitals, nursing homes, restaurants, and hospitality accounts.
- Sold, installed, and assured successful operation of liquid laundry systems.
- Consulted with clients on varied products, service, and systems.
- Dramatically increased sales in hospitals, nursing homes, and hospitality accounts.
Octagon Industries, Cincinnati, OH
1987 - 2000
|Sold commercial and institutional dry-cleaning systems and coin-operated laundry supplies. |
- Built sales territories to generate sales from $480,000 to $990,000.
- Salesman of the Year, 1988.
- Territory: Tri-State area.
Bradford Seafood Restaurant, Cincinnati, OH
1982 - 1987
|Supervised sales and marketing activities, managed staff, and oversaw daily operations.|
Acme Laundry Franchise, Dayton, OH
1979 - 1982
|Managed coin-operated laundry, including processing receipts, maintaining site, ordering and stocking supplies, and repairing equipment.|
Ferndale Laundry, Cincinnati, OH
1975 - 1979
|Owned and operated commercial and institutional laundry plant. |
- Maintained accounts in all major area hospitals, nursing homes, hotels/motels and restaurants.
Miami University, Oxford, OH
|Completed thee years of industrial engineering curriculum.|
Washington High School, Dayton, OH
|- Chemistry, chemicals, and varied applications. |
- Industry-specific products, trouble-shooting, applications and problem solving.
- Industry-specific customer needs and service.
- Product handling, safety, and sanitation.
- Mechanical systems operation, and maintenance.
- Consultations, assessments, evaluations, cost projections, and proposals.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Manufacturers Representative Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Manufacturers Representative resume sample.