Manufacturing Engineer Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE MANUFACTURING ENGINEER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Engineer with 17 years experience in manufacturing and product engineering, plant operations/production, and inventory control. Proven record of leading multi-skilled teams to drive projects from pre-development through post-development cycle. Increased operational profitability by enhancing processes. |
• Pioneered innovative process improvements for the fabrication of metal cells, increasing sales by $850,000 per year.
• Led leadership programs to motivate employees to collaborate as a top-producing team, concentrating on productivity and cost reduction.
• Implemented innovative PC-based manufacturing system to drive continuous process improvement across all manufacturing and distribution facilities.
• Proven track record as a change agent, with strong ability to build versatile and cohesive teams to deliver business outcomes.
• Formulated strategies to improve business and operational processes and practices, translating into operational plans.
Octagon, Inc., Broomfield, CO
1997 - Present
|Led cross-functional team of 35 personnel in corporate product engineering and manufacturing engineering for multi-plant operation. Manage product development, product specifications and drawings, project management, cost analysis, plant maintenance engineering, and process troubleshooting. |
• Reduced costs $350,000 per year, implementing initiatives to relocate equipment from vendor facilities to Dallas-based facility.
• Guided product innovation across multiple engineering divisions, contributing to performance and productivity gains.
• Drove business improvements, ensuring commercial and best practice objectives were met.
Acme Resources, Dallas, TX
1992 - 1997
|Managed and directed manufacturing operations, production control, process engineering, tool and die, quality control, budgeting, cost reduction, administration, inventory control, and troubleshooting. |
• Designed and implemented plastic injection molding of various parts for the computer, printer, and automotive industries.
• Coordinated plant relocation without interruption to production and customer requirements.
Doyle and Associates, Louisville, KY
1985 - 1992
|Managing Manufacturing Engineer|
|Managed manufacturing engineering projects, production routing and planning, tool design and fabrication, plant engineering, maintenance, tool and die, capital project management. |
• Instrumental in manufacturing integration of newly acquired technology resources.
• Led teams in development and implementation of ISO and QS procedural guidelines and standards, ensuring ISO 9001, ISO 9002, and QS 9000 compliance.
Virginia Polytechnic Institute
|Bachelor of Science, Engineering|
Graduate GE Manufacturing Management Program
GE Manufacturing Studies, Advanced Manufacturing Studies
GE Shop Operations I & II Management
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Manufacturing Engineer Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Manufacturing Engineer resume sample.