Marketing and Advertising Professional Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE MARKETING AND ADVERTISING PROFESSIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Marketing and Advertising Professional with eight years of business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) experience within a wide range of industries, markets, and disciplines, including eBusiness. Provide foresight and direction in planning, generating, and executing successful and cohesive global eMarketing strategies for a Fortune 500 organization. Computer skills include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project.|
|Highland Corporation, New York, NY|
|Marketing and Brand Manager - eBusiness Group, 2000 - Present|
|Promoted into this position based on extensive marketing background to translate, extend, and execute brand and marketing strategies to meet the challenges of eBusiness, with an emphasis on customer experience and satisfaction. Ensured consistent brand interface and experience by enforcing and managing global brand guidelines. |
· Created and executed a comprehensive B2B and B2C microsite Web strategy that resulted in deployment of defined eMarketing objectives, centralized customer relationship management activities, secured hosting, and defined cohesive business processes.
· Reduced expenses by more than 56.5% annually and achieved a cost savings by planning and instituting a brand management strategy for management and protection of all company domain names.
· Managed and coordinated globalization to localize and deploy newly redesigned creative as a team member, working with senior management and agency personnel.
· Planned, developed, and conducted a worldwide brand identity training program to disseminate new brand direction and review tool kit for all global business units.
|Highland Corporation, New York, NY|
|Marketing Project Manager - eMarketing Enterprise Group, 1999 - 2000|
|Recruited by company to focus marketing experience in the development of multi-media marketing materials and a business division strategy Intranet site. Emphasis on content management, brand management, and strategic marketing activities. |
· Refined and restructured an internal communications process to disseminate and deliver company's eBusiness initiative which led to the redesign and re-architecture of Intranet site, resulting in a 500% increase in hit rate, increased awareness, and integration of new direction.
· Spearheaded a project team that created four unique Web-based sales and marketing tools, allowing easy access and availability of sales and marketing information which increased productivity and helped decrease sales cycle.
· Worked in conjunction with corporate sales organization to conceptualize and develop online sales and marketing materials, resulting in easier access to critical information in the field.
· Piloted an initiative to take online content and make it more readily available through wireless and personal assistant devices (PDAs), positioning company as a player in content and application delivery on these devices, working with XML and content management technologies.
|Doyle and Associates, New York, NY|
|Marketing Communications Specialist, 1998 - 1999|
|Developed and executed corporate brand and marketing communications to increase customer acquisition, including print advertising and media buying, sales collateral (brochures, case studies, testimonial packets, and trade show exhibits), and Web site content. Interacted with product and services managers, inside sales organization, and advertising agencies. Analyzed market research to recommend sales and marketing tools. |
· Initiated, cultivated, and executed successful print advertising media strategies for several vertical application markets, which increased sales leads and awareness of company's capabilities and ultimately led to increased market share for business partners.
· Improved customer facing information by creating content and content architecture for new corporate Web site rollout.
· Executed Web strategies for rollout of catalog of online-hosted business applications, including promotions, collateral, and press and analyst tours.
|Goldman and Frank, Washington, DC|
|Marketing Account Manager, 1996 - 1998|
|Planned, developed, and executed marketing and print advertising strategies and activities for internal clients, with an emphasis on acquiring new customers. Managed budgets and tracked expenses. Recruited as a marketing coordinator, assisting in the creation of marketing communication materials. |
· Managed deployment and integration of new brand identity into collateral, print advertising, and Web site.
· Planned and executed successful print media buys for multiple product campaigns, resulting in high response levels.
· Took on management responsibilities after senior marketing managers left the company, which included coordination and direction of all marketing efforts, proactively working with product managers to forecast and develop long-term marketing strategies to meet goals and objectives.
· Worked with product managers to merge two complementary products, resulting in a revenue increase and providing capacity to share marketing dollars.
|World Management Concepts, Washington, DC|
|Marketing and Advertising Coordinator, 1995 - 1996|
|Developed sales and marketing collateral, including brochures, flyers, sales presentations, and online presence in six major markets. |
· Planned and led a direct mail marketing campaign that resulted in a 4% reply rate from Fortune 500 companies and Top 100 franchises.
· Led the creative direction and managed a creative team in the development of a national television advertising campaign.
· Garnered new business ventures and developed critical partnerships with MCI and COMPUSA.
|Baker and Baker, Inc., Alexandria, VA|
|National Account Executive, 1994 - 1995|
|Managed cooperative strategic marketing and advertising campaigns for healthcare industry clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. |
· Initiated and executed a campaign that targeted the top 15 markets and provided clients with commercials on prime network television stations at a substantially lower cost, while increasing reach and frequency.
· Achieved 166% of plan for increase in revenue and grew account base by 80% through new business.
EDUCATION AND AFFILIATIONS
|University of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia|
|Bachelor of Science, Advertising and Marketing|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Marketing and Advertising Professional Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Marketing and Advertising Professional resume sample.