Marketing Associate Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE MARKETING ASSOCIATE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
Creative marketing professional with a proven track record of success from initial concept through project completion. High-energy, results-oriented leader recognized for proactive initiative, flexibility, and enthusiastically meeting deadlines. Combines passion for marketing with commitment to contributing to an organization's bottom line. Excellent negotiating, closing and communication skills among all types of people. Areas of expertise include:
|Windows 2000/98/95/NT, Mac OS 9.1, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator, PageMaker, Front Page, Internet Explorer, Lexis-Nexis, ACT, Goldmine|
|PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE|
NetCom, Washington, DC
2001 - 2001
|• Created, produced and managed all marketing initiatives including viral, guerilla, and direct |
• Executed and managed marketing campaigns that increased customer traffic on Web page
• Managed advertising agency and Web site link exchange program
• Developed and maintained marketing collateral
• Generated monthly Web site traffic reports
• Created and distributed opt-ins
• Managed department budget
Excelleron Inc., Arlington, VA
2000 - 2001
|• Established and maintained internal and external corporate communications |
• Established and enforced corporate image
• Supervised and mentored staff
• Wrote press releases and site profiles
• Created and updated Web content
• Organized and managed tradeshows
• Produced and edited customer-based newsletter
Henry Communications, Washington, DC
1999 - 2000
|• Provided support to senior-level account managers |
• Provided on-site support at media events
• Monitored broadcast, print, and online media
• Updated extensive databases
Ruth Chris Steak House, Bethesda, MD
1998 - 1999
|Manager, Director of Marketing|
|• Successfully garnered media attention for restaurant by aggressive execution of marketing plan |
• Supported on-site televised events including "The Norv Turner Show"
• Created advertisements for "Taste of Bethesda"
• Supervised 100 staff employees
State University of New York at Geneseo
|Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Minor: Environmental Studies|
|Dean's List - Spring 1996 and Spring 1997|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Marketing Associate Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Marketing Associate resume sample.