Medical Billing Professional Resume Sample
This combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. This is an increasingly popular resume format.
THE MEDICAL BILLING PROFESSIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
· Results-oriented Medical Billing Professional with experience in medical claims examining, medical claims processing, medical collection, business administration, relationship management, and customer service.
|Bernie Cohen, M.D||1998-Present|
Executed all aspects of medical billing. Reviewed patient information concerning insurance. Created insurance claim forms and patient statements successfully. Developed financial reports at month-end.
· Aided in accounts receivable initiatives for a high profile medical practice.
· Posted, adjusted, and tracked in excess of $800,000 in charges.
|PATIENT REGISTRATION CLERK / MEDICAL BILLER
Handled administrative responsibilities successfully. Entered geographic data as well as insurance data for patients. Developed patient charts as needed
· Led medical billing and claims processing responsibilities for diverse patient base.
|CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Managed all aspects of customer service on a daily basis. Supervised and trained employees in daily job responsibilities. Participated in problem resolution strategies. Served as primary liaison between customers and upper management. Aided in inventory management and inventory control protocols. Contributed to vendor relationship management initiatives. Established organizational objectives.
· Verified deposits for $7.5 million in sales.
· Generated financial reports and sales reports, which enabled management to make sound business decisions.
· Handled benefits administration for 30 full time employees and 25 seasonal employees.
· Developed and introduced new customer service policies, which resulted in increased customer retention and improved customer satisfaction within a saturated market.
|Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (1997)
George Mason University, GPA: 3.8
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Medical Billing Professional Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Medical Billing Professional resume sample.