Merchandising Representative Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE MERCHANDISING REPRESENTATIVE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|SALES • MERCHANDISING • PHARMACEUTICALS
- Strong orientation in customer service/satisfaction; excellent communication and negotiation skills. Demonstrate creativity, initiative, good judgment and the ability to express thoughts clearly and simply. Conscientious, accurate and intuitive. Identify and resolve problems using available resources.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Streamline operations for optimal efficiency and productivity. Prioritize workload and meet deadlines. Dependable follow-through. Reliable working independently as well as in a team. Learn new skills rapidly. Gather facts and data to make informed decisions.
- Noteworthy interpersonal aptitude and people-oriented. Verbally fluent. Readily establish rapport with individuals from diverse backgrounds and all professional levels. Use people skills to build involvement and increase participation.
- Courteous telephone manner. Honor confidential nature of information.
- Knowledgeable in computer applications.
|The Aerobic Center
||1994 – 1995 and 2001 – Present
|PERSONAL FITNESS TRAINER, Lynchfield and Greensburg, Pennsylvania (2001 – Present)
|FRONT DESK ATTENDANT, Greensburg, Pennsylvania (1994 – 1995)
- Dedicated to providing enthusiastic and dynamic service to the public. Poised, tactful, patient and personable. Provide one-on-one instruction as well as group guidance. Ensure safety and comfort of clients in fitness center.
- Represent employer in a professional manner and appearance. Present health benefits of maintaining a regular exercise routine and promote fitness to audiences of various ages in schools, senior centers, etc. with the goal of generating new members.
- Instruct clients in correct use of equipment to obtain maximum benefit. Listen to needs of clients and create individualized program to address specific areas of interest.
- Commended by employer for going the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction, going all-out in performance of duties and attending to regular maintenance of equipment.
- Courteously answer phones, schedule sessions and answer questions. Organize and maintain client profile system.
- Accurately handle payment transactions for memberships (new and renewal) and promote other services offered by the gym. Enter records into computer database to keep information up-to-date.
|Swarowski Crystal – Arlington, Virginia
||seasonal, 1994 – 1996
- Serviced accounts in Pittsburgh region at Saks Fifth Avenue, JCPenney, Kaufmanns and Lazarus. Restocked jewelry; reorganized display cases and stock drawers; monitored inventory.
- Educated customers regarding jewelry information.
- Informed jewelry managers of new merchandise and specials. Collaborated on sales flow and recommendations for improvements. Entrusted by supervisors to implement changes.
AFAA Personal Trainer Certification
AIFE Older Adult Certification
Silver Sneakers Fitness Instructor
Arthritis Foundation YMCA Aquatic Instructor
Exercise Etc. Children’s Fitness CEU’s
Diploma, Fashion Merchandising, 1986, Mercyhurst College – Erie, Pennsylvania
Coursework topics: Marketing • Merchandising • Accounting • Retail Sales • Management
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Merchandising Representative Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Merchandising Representative resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Merchandising Representative resume sample.