National Accounts Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE NATIONAL ACCOUNTS MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
National Accounts Manager
Successful healthcare account manager with 16 years experience and a proven record for increasing sales and market share while providing exceptional customer service and follow-through. Skilled at developing and maintaining positive and professional relationships with healthcare professionals. History of identifying and capturing market opportunities to accelerate expansion, increase revenues, and improve profit contributions. Extensive background in product marketing, account management, and customer retention.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Create partnerships and liaisons to achieve outstanding results in healthcare sales.
- Develop innovative strategies to explain and illustrate major product benefits.
- Allocate corporate resources maintaining cost effectiveness, displaying creativity, and utilizing initiative to realize company goals.
- Motivate, coordinate, and lead teams to listen to customers’ needs, match needs to product benefits, and develop solutions that offer the best result for all parties.
- Interact with medical, paramedical, and pharmacy managers to establish credibility, build rapport, and create strong working relationships.
- Use initiative and creativity to develop cost effective solutions to realize company goals.
|Helix International, Charlotte, NC||1998 - Present|
National Accounts Manager
Managed national territory, marketing major healthcare product lines to primary care physicians and specialists including Psychiatrists, Cardiologists, Neurologists, ObGyn and Rheumatologists.
- Partnered with supplies distributor to achieve the second highest market share in the nation.
- Employed direct, aggressive campaigns to attain top market share in all drug categories.
- Received Managed Care, High Market Share Growth, and other achievement awards.
- Negotiated million-dollar contracts with Directors of Pharmacies for major hospital groups.
- Marketed to residency and in-services programs to increase product awareness.
|SFB Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Winston-Salem, NC||1993 - 1998|
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Marketed and sold medications to hospitals, pharmacies, and clinics, meeting with administrators, physicians, nurses, and pharmacists. Targeted decision makers in major health maintenance groups and insurance plans. Supervised regional sales operations for over 200 accounts.
- Signed national health system accounts constituting 10% of annual company revenue.
- Highest national sales performer for Atacand/Atacand HCT, Zestril, Toprol XL, and Nexium.
- Provided field-based sales experience to strengthen national strategic and budget planning.
- Built strong business relations directly with healthcare workers to better understand customer needs.
|Octagon, Inc., Asheville, NC||1990 - 1993|
Represented the nation’s largest manufacturer of turnkey diagnostic imaging equipment. Managed the Southern sales territory – the largest and most profitable territory in the region. Directly managed and grew over 50+ major accounts. Led a sales team of three full-time account representatives.
- Built sales territory from $3M in annual revenue in 1990 to $13M in annual revenue by 1993.
- Targeted, marketed, and prepared comprehensive presentations to demonstrate ways to integrate cutting-edge diagnostic imaging equipment.
- Negotiated long-term, multi-million dollar MRI, PET, CT, and Lithotripsy agreements in joint ventures with hospital administration, radiology management, clinics, and physician groups.
- Designed effective marketing campaigns to generate higher utilization of diagnostic services.
- Trained newly hired account executives to facilitate creative sales strategies.
|Acme Resources, Asheville, NC||1986 - 1990|
Marketed and sold acute care services to physicians and other healthcare professionals in medical office, hospital, and clinical settings. Maintained territory serving seven hospitals and coordinated efforts with a 10-member sales team.
- Planned and implemented targeted sales activities to build and maintain business, emphasizing value-added services in a market dominated by well-capitalized competitors.
- Resurrected inactive accounts through consistent sales calls, tripling revenue in one year.
- Delivered a 50% increase in account referrals. Maintained a high conversion rate based on each individual hospital’s criteria.
Master of Business Administration, 1992
Chapel Hill University, Asheville, North Carolina
Bachelor of Science (Biology), 1986
Carolina College, Charlotte, North Carolina
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
Pharmaceutical Sales Training in Cardiovascular Diseases
Pharmaceutical Sales Training in Pain Management
Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Representatives
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other National Accounts Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the National Accounts Manager resume sample.