Nutrition Educator Resume Sample
This combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types/styles. The format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. This is an increasingly popular resume format.
THE NUTRITION EDUCATOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
|Nutrition Educator II with experience in Food Service Management and Child Nutrition Programs. Skills include Nutrition Education, Food Preparation and Cooking Techniques, Employee Supervision, Vendor Relations, Purchasing, Record keeping, and Program Implementation. Strengths in employee supervision and record keeping, extensive vendor relations abilities, and interpersonal skills.|
|SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS|
Skilled in all aspects of overseeing nutritional planning, supervision of meal preparation, development, design, implementation, and management of food service activities, meal planning, conducting inventory, receiving deliveries, verifying invoices, and compliance with nutritional, health, and safety guidelines.
Elementary School, New Orleans, LA
1999 - Present
|Manager / Instructor|
|• Responsible for a wide range of managerial, supervisory, administrative, and nutritional duties for a busy cafeteria facility, feeding 400 students and 20 teachers and employees. |
• Supervise a staff of 1 part-time and 4 full-time food service workers, conduct training and scheduling, ensure quality control, prepare necessary reports, give talks to students on nutrition-related subjects, and related managerial functions.
• Additional responsibilities observing quality and safety guidelines, conducting monthly safety meetings, ensuring positive public relations with the school administration, staff, and students, collecting funds, operating cash registers, balancing drawer, preparing deposits, receiving deliveries, verifying invoices, and preventing internal theft.
• Named "Manager of the Year" and recognized for efficiency, performance, and safety. Recorded zero lost workday injuries.
• Selected by Director of Child Nutrition Department to travel and deliver presentations on Food and Dietary Nutrition.
• Teach ASFSA Phase I Training to groups of 10+ food service management candidates, as well as conduct general food service and nutrition training.
Drug Store, Baton Rouge, LA
1998 - 1999
|• Greeted customers, operated a computerized cash register and scanning system with cash, check, and credit card transactions, and related retail duties within the Photo Department of a leading drugstore chain. |
• Bagged items, helped customers to locate merchandise within the store, stocked products and seasonal merchandise, and assisted the manager with entering price changes into the computer. Balanced drawer, pulled damaged, dated, and discontinued items, created signs and visual displays, and provided customer service and satisfaction.
School Food Service, Baton Rouge, LA
1985 - 1998
|Food Service Manager|
|• Served 500 students and 25 school staff members in a high-volume school cafeteria-style food service operation. Coordinated training, scheduling, payroll, and related personnel management duties. Managed cost controls for both food and labor, expense budgets, and quality control. |
• Provided customer service and satisfaction, and worked to facilitate a clean, hospitable, and friendly dining experience. Developed and reinforced employee customer service skills, conducted productivity reviews, and served as team leader to improve work flow and efficiency.
• Perfect individual safety record all years, zero lost workday injuries for staff, and received excellent reviews for performance.
Catering and Dining Services, Baton Rouge, LA
1983 - 1985
|Part-Time Catering Employee|
|• Performed various food service and catering duties involving banquet-style events, assisting guests, decorating and preparing tables with napkins and table service, setting up and breaking down equipment, tables, and chairs, and related duties as assigned.|
Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, LA
|Team Nutrition Summer Institute Training|
|Areas of Emphasis: Food Preparation, Cafeteria Operations, Ordering and Inventory, Food Presentation and Quality, Cost Controls, Food Service Trends, Kitchen Management, Customer Service Skills, Supervision of Employees, Conflict Management, Cash Register Operations, Security, Safety, Prevention of Theft, Sanitation, Cash Management, Daily Accounting|
American School Food Service Association
|Certified Food Service Manager|
|Phase I - Equipment, Sanitation, Dressing, Hygiene, Freezing, Defrosting, Bacterial Infections |
Phase II - Certification to teach Phase I to new food service employees
Phase III - Free and Reduced Lunch Program Forms, Program Administration, Complying with Federal Requirements, Record Keeping and Documentation
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
|Bachelor of Arts, Office Administration Studies|
|Relevant Coursework: Nutrition, Science, Management|
Tech Institute, Bogalusa, LA
|Clerk-Typist Skills Training|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Nutrition Educator Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Nutrition Educator resume sample.