Office Assistant Resume Sample
This combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types/styles. The format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. This is an increasingly popular resume format.
THE OFFICE ASSISTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
|Office Assistant and Customer Service specialist with the ability to work unsupervised in any environment. Routinely wears many hats on the job. Strong attention to detail demonstrated by work in customer orders, numbers, research, shipping and receiving, and overall customer service daily. Accustomed to working side-by-side with small business owners. Entrusted with keys to businesses and frequently have worked with matters requiring total confidentiality.|
Industrial Machinery Inc., Portland, ME
1998 - Present
|Industrial Parts Sales|
|Position Description |
• Open shop in the morning and check for incoming parts orders; research to locate parts and fill orders.
• Work closely with customers, vendors, and suppliers involving sales, quotes, and purchase of parts.
• Invoice customers upon completion of sale, package parts, and ship orders (domestic and internationally).
• Throughout the day, take additional phone orders and process through shipment; handle all mail.
• Record sales, prepare deposits, enter sales and other accounting transactions in the accounting system.
• Process accounts receivable, payable, and produce all accounting reports for bookkeeper.
• Make daily deposits and reconcile checking accounts.
• Perform varied clerical functions, customer service, and administrative assistance.
Position Challenges and Highlights
Samantha's Shoe, Portland, ME
1993 - 1998
|Position Description |
Receptionist / 10-Line Switchboard Operator; manually placed calls for executives in office and sales staff. Saw the company through the transition of the older (less efficient) telephone system to a new one. Served as Payroll Clerk / Figured time cards, calculated piece work, and maintained ledgers. Maintained the leather inventory for the factory; performed varied clerical duties as needed. Greeted and screened visitors to the factory.
Frye School of Beauty Culture, Portland, ME
Edward Little High School, Auburn, ME
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Office Assistant Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Office Assistant resume sample.