Office Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE OFFICE MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address, City, ST ZipCode, Country / Phone # Email Address
Office Manager with 16 years experience providing administrative, personnel, and customer support. Demonstrated skills include ability to handle multiple projects and assignments, identify improvements to procedures, and supervise the work of others. Skilled in financial operations management, including account reconciliation, employee payroll, and bank deposits. React flexibly to changes in priority and direction, assume increased responsibilities as needed, and motivate other to achieve business objectives.
| || || |
|WORDSMITH COMMUNICATIONS, Chicago, IL |
|1998 - Present|
Supervised office staff of 12 and managed daily business operations of 120-person publishing firm. Administered employee payroll, company taxes, and maintained 401(k) Plan. Authorized petty cash, check distributions, and bank deposits.
- Recruited, trained, and evaluated office support staff. Mentored new employees on company objectives, business standards, and employee expectations.
- Organized computer data and reports to enable easy access to information. Trained over 20 employees on the use of a new financial records management database.
- Analyzed checking accounts for cash flow discrepancies and cash overage/shortages. Efforts resulted in identifying $15,000 in bank errors.
- Interpreted monthly financial statements and researched computer and billing errors. Identified and implemented process improvements to reduce future errors.
|INDUSTRIAL SAVINGS & LOAN, Gary, IN |
|1994 - 1998|
Prioritized tasks and supervised a team of five administrative assistants to provide quality human resources and customer relations support. Managed insurance and employee benefits, fielded employee benefits questions, and negotiated insurance contracts. Resolved customer issues and addressed complaints, exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Improved customer relations skills by practicing techniques to exercise diplomacy and employ active listening skills.
- Provided direct human relations counsel, reducing grievances by 25% and improving employee morale and retention.
- Designed and implemented an assimilation and training program for administrative assistants of an acquired financial institution.
|Community Network Foundation, Skokie, IL |
|1986 - 1994|
Provided clerical and administrative support to the Executive Director. Established and maintained filing system, screened telephone calls, scheduled meetings, prepared documents, and drafted business correspondence. Financial responsibilities included recording expenses, processing expense reports, and managing disbursements.
- Installed and maintained computer-based accounting system to manage office finances.
- Coordinated planning and logistics for Foundation’s Board meetings, preparing agendas, minutes, financial reports, and confidential documents for the Board members.
- Reorganized records and files, sending obsolete files to off-site storage to improve utilization of office space.
- Spearheaded office remodeling project to present a more professional appearance, improve space utilization, and streamline foot traffic.
Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), 1992
Central Illinois State University, Springfield, Illinois
Associate of Arts (Management),1986
Springfield Community College, Springfield, Illinois
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Office Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Office Manager resume sample.