Operations Administrator Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|OFFICE MANAGER / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT |
- Dedicated, people-oriented administrator with positive attitude. Consistently commended for strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and meeting deadlines. Design systems and procedures to maximize workplace efficiency and boost profits. Thrive on challenges in a team-oriented environment. Set high standards. Create enthusiasm in others. Expertise includes:
|Office Management ||Status Reports ||Staff Training ||Customer Service |
|Project Management ||Purchasing ||Payroll ||Problem Resolution |
|Telephone Skills ||Inventory Control ||Vendor Relations ||Event Planning |
- Possess clear understanding of business operations. Assess organizational needs and streamline operations with an eye toward increasing efficiency and productivity. Able to multi-task and work unsupervised; equally effective as team member/leader. Motivated to learn new skills.
- Computer proficiency in various applications includes MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; MS Works; and ACT!
|PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE |
|Americorp Credit Corp. – Hermitage, Pennsylvania ||2002 – 2004 |
|OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR |
- Oversaw 44 personnel (loan officers, processors, junior processors and clerical staff) for mortgage company with clients nationwide. Managed HR function (hired, trained, supported, terminated; calculated payroll). Collaborated with regional manager on daily basis; presented weekly file status reports. Assisted in re-organization of eastern corporate office following acquisition by Americorp. Improved productivity of branch:
- Created inter-office “checks and balances” process to ensure compliance regulations were satisfied; corrected errors.
- Brought state and federal guidelines to employees’ awareness, reducing errors and in turn speeding the loan process and improving customer service.
- Coordinated monthly staff meeting, providing opportunities to share experiences and solutions. Facilitated relationships with lenders, appraisers, title companies and customers.
- Purchased office supplies. Negotiated with sales reps for advertisements. Collected data to process bi-weekly payroll in timely fashion.
- Organized annual holiday party, inviting customers, affiliated lenders, realtors, contractors and other members of the community.
|Nationals Inc. – Hermitage, Pennsylvania ||2000 – 2002 |
|PAGEANT COORDINATOR |
- Coordinated staff and scheduled events in cities nationwide to collect applications and interview pageant contestants aged 6–23. Directed orientation activities; interviewed up to 600 girls in 2-day period. Trained, motivated and supported staff of 20.
- Recruited volunteers from businesses and organizations that worked with girls in the target age group to judge pageants. Achieved highest ratio for attendance of judges at weekly pageants in 5 years.
|Platinum Financial Services – Mentor, Ohio ||2000 |
|CLERICAL TECHNICIAN |
- Capably and efficiently performed general office tasks: updated files, answered multi-line telephone, performed data entry, and handled mass mailings to customers.
|Human Services coursework, Penn State University – Sharon, Pennsylvania |
|GED, Farrell Area High School – Farrell, Pennsylvania |
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Operations Administrator Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Operations Administrator resume sample.