Outside Sales Representative Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|SALES PROFESSIONAL PROFILE|
• More than ten years of award winning experience in professional sales, management and marketing with ability to develop accounts and product promotion.
• Highly focused; Able to consistently achieve sales objectives through effective account management and commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Build lasting business relationships through performance and credibility. Develop positive rapport with people at all levels of responsibility.
• Excellent verbal, and interpersonal skills. Work well as individual producer or team member in the achievement of sales objectives. High aptitude for acquisition of new product sales and marketing technologies.
|RECENT SALES EXPERIENCE|
GUARDIAN LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY OF AMERICA, Lafayette, LA
2002 - Present
|Outside Sales Representative|
|Conduct sales and collections, oversee budgets and forecasts, and research market analysis. Analyze call logs and sales numbers for compliance with targeted sales quotas. Develop strong niche markets. Conceive and implement marketing plans to acquire market share within chosen markets. Review collection reports for delinquent accounts.|
NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY, Lafayette, LA
1997 - 2002
|Outside Sales Representative|
|Called on new and existing accounts. Developed strong niche markets. Supervised budgets and forecasts, and researched market analysis. Analyze sales numbers for compliance with targeted sales quotas. 2 time Executive Counsel Qualified1 time Quality Counsel
• Annuity Champion
• Mainstay Masters, Million Dollar Club
• Appointed with Eagle Strategies (only 5 of over 110 agents appointed)
SERVICE CHEVROLET, Lafayette, LA
1994 - 1997
|Car and Truck Sales|
|• 3 time Chevrolet Truck Sales Honor Club
• 2 time Chevrolet Legion of Leaders
• Recognized as Chevrolet's Top Producing Sales Person in the U.S.
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
|Business Administration Curriculum|
|NASD Series 7 License (passed on first attempt) - 2000
NASD Series 65 License - 2000
Lifetime Economic Acceleration Process (LEAP) License (one of only 5,000 agents nationwide) - 1999
NASD Series 6 License - 1998
NASD Series 63 License - 1997
Louisiana Life and Health Insurance License - 1997
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Outside Sales Representative Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Outside Sales Representative resume sample.