Owner-Operator Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE OWNER-OPERATOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Retail sales and management professional with over 15 years experience. Currently seeking an opportunity to integrate existing knowledge and expertise within a position that welcomes the dedication and motivation essential to ethical business practices and company success.|
|• Communicate clearly and effectively with diverse populations in written, verbal, and presentation formats. |
• Demonstrate skill in leading teams and motivating others to reach their fullest potential.
• Effectively streamline processes, procedures, and operations through careful evaluation and attention to improvement.
• Build exceptional reputation and loyal client base through a creative, committed, and visionary approach to all professional endeavors.
|AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH|
|RELATED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE|
J. P. Fashions, Denver, Colorado
1982 - 2002
|• Performed all management and operations functions for multiple retail clothing stores with revenues exceeding $2 million |
• Built exceptional reputation and loyal client base resulting in repeat and referral business of over 80%.
• Realized extremely low rates of core staff turnover through effective training and development of staff.
Various retail locations, Wyoming/Colorado
1992 - 2002
|• Successfully acted as key retail operations and management consultant for new and/or redeveloped locations with duties encompassing strategy creation, clothing line selection, facilities planning, and management training.|
Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado
|Bachelor of Science, Management|
|FORMER COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS|
|• Downtown Business Association (President) |
• Downtown Development Authority (Board Member)
• Denver Chamber of Commerce (Active Member)
• HelpingHands (Board of Directors)
• United Way (Committee Member)
• Leadership Denver (Chair)
• Denver Rotary (Active Member)
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Owner-Operator Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Owner-Operator resume sample.