Patrol Police Officer Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE PATROL POLICE OFFICER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY AND KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE|
Highly qualified professional offering diversified and in-depth experience as a Police Officer. Ensure the protection of life and property, enforcement of laws and ordinances, criminal investigation, crime prevention and suppression, case preparation and testimony, and providing information and assistance to the general public. Highly lauded for performance exceeding expectations; excellent communication and people skills, well organized regarding administrative functions.
|EMPLOYMENT HISTORY AND SELECTED ACCOMPLISHMENTS|
CITY OF NAPERVILLE, Naperville , Illinois
1992 - Present
|• Patrol assigned areas of the city to ensure security of life, property, public order, and rights of citizens |
• Investigate criminal activity and incidents locally and interact with other agencies in the collection of information, identification of criminal offenses, and recovery of stolen property
• Coordinate crime scene control, investigations, interviews and interrogations, and collection of physical evidence
• Member of new unit investigating domestic violence complaints
• Develop tactical action plans and recommend solutions or strategies to supervisory staff
• Issue citations / verbal warnings; serve arrest warrants; apprehend suspects and make arrests; testify in court
• Accurately prepare and complete reports, records, logs and related documents
• Maintain public contact regarding potential law enforcement problems and to preserve good relationships
• Think and act quickly in emergency situations; analyze circumstances and adopt effective courses of action; exercise sound judgment under pressure
• Initiated / implemented the Police Mountain Bike Patrol; taught police bike course at College of DuPage
VILLAGE OF TINLEY PARK, Tinley Park, Illinois
1990 - 1992
|Police Cadet (part-time)|
RLS LANDSCAPE AND NURSERY COMPANY, Orland, Illinois
1987 - 1992
|• Managed activities of 18 staff, administrative, billing, accounting, purchasing and inventory |
• Aggressively acquired new accounts, built and maintained existing client base, and resolved any outstanding customer problems and issues
|EDUCATION / RELATED TRAINING|
|Successfully completed courses in FBI Profiling and Gang Interdiction |
Recipient of MADD Award for "Aggressive DUI Enforcement"
Certified to become a Indiana Police Officer
College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, Illinois
|Law Enforcement Certification|
University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
|Bachelor of Science, Concentration: Plant and Soil Science|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Patrol Police Officer Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Patrol Police Officer resume sample.