Payroll and Benefits HR Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE PAYROLL AND BENEFITS HR MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Human Resources professional with over 16 years of management and supervisory experience. Proven abilities in organizing management workflow and using a proactive approach to problem solving. Work with employees at all levels as the liaison for human resource generalist affairs. Demonstrate commitment to leadership through positive contributions in boosting employee morale, improving retention and productivity rates, and streamlining policies and procedures. Possess strong communication, interpersonal, public relations, and leadership abilities.|
|AREAS OF EXPERTISE|
Bradford Business Associates, Philadelphia, PA
1999 - Present
|Assistant Director, Human Resources|
Managed all the daily operational aspects in the Payroll & Benefits and Human Resources Departments for 1800 employees in 25 states (60 properties). Directed and coordinated the administration of the various benefit programs, including Health, Dental, 401(k), Workers' Compensation, Unemployment, Life Insurance, AD&D. Investigated benefit problems, implemented solutions and monitored results. Processed all background investigation checks.
• Coordinated the process to revise and update the Employee Handbook. Improved the manual from a small pamphlet to a professional bound document for employee resource/reference. Developed and implemented new policies for meal reimbursement, travel and employee expense reimbursement, employee referral bonus program, coaching & counseling, standards of conduct, bereavement, bridge policy, and cell phone usage.
• Led the process for analyzing Workers Compensation plan by reviewing previous audits and reclassifying employees. Initiation of this project resulted in savings of $70,000 through three years of reimbursement to the company. Instituted a Modified Duty Program resulting in improved revenue to the company by bringing "able to work" employees back onto the Payroll.
• Organized the transformation of the company Medical Benefits & Healthcare Plan through the offering of Personal Choice, POS, and HMO to the company benefit structure. Worked closely with insurance broker by critiquing proposals and establishing newly-restructured plans in Wisconsin (2000) and the Delaware Valley (2001) - states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.
SFB, Philadelphia, PA
1985 - 1999
|Human Resources Manager|
Directed activities as a human resource generalist for 27 accounts in Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, servicing over 250 employees (50 managers and 200 associates). Formulated and administered human resource policies for expanding company. Conducted one-on-one and classroom training programs. Managed all employment and recruitment efforts. Completed annual wage analysis and developed compensation package. Analyzed and resolved personnel grievances and counseled management on employee-related issues.
• Led the administrative effort for Wage Analysis Project/Study, initiated due to a district reorganization. Implementation and completion of this project improved employee retention and morale by fairly compensating employees through a more competitive salary structure.
• Directed organizational efforts to improve communications and defuse diversity issues between management and associates. Guided executive decisions on "promoting within" for qualified managers and associates within the district. This increased profitability through reduced employee turnover and training costs.
East Stroudsburg University, PA
|B.S., Hospitality Management|
|Member, Society for Human Resource Management (1996 to Present)|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Payroll and Benefits Human Resources Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Payroll and Benefits HR Manager resume sample.