Physician Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE PHYSICIAN RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|HEALTH CARE PHYSICIAN|
Senior Medical Resident in Internal Medicine with extensive knowledge of community medical diagnostic and patient care services in various settings, including in-patient and outpatient clinics, and government/private hospitals and clinics. Strong understanding of current principles, methods and procedures for the delivery of medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment in women's health care, including rotation in OB-GYN. Outstanding interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills: fluent in English, Romanian and French, combined with a basic command of Hungarian.
Institute of Medicine & Pharmacy, New York
|Doctor of Medicine|
|Class Rank: Top 8%|
Institute of Medicine, Hungary
|Doctor of Medicine|
CLIFTON MEDICAL CENTER, Clifton, New Jersey
|Reporting directly to Chief of Medical Service and Chief of Staff M.D for 140 bed medical center providing hospital, outpatient clinic, rehabilitation unit, and nursing home services. Scope of responsibilities include health care; supervise / teach rounds; teach clinic; supervise on call residents; and work with residents on Internal Medicine Residency Program. |
• Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment.
• Train and supervise residents and on-call residents engaged in specialty activities and procedures, including emergency room on call duties, inpatient area, outpatient clinic, nursing home/rehabilitation and long term care/hospice unit, and off-site outpatient clinics.
• Effectively manage ER, medical floor inpatients, emergencies in ICU/CCU, and all in-house medical residents while on call as attending Medical Officer of the day.
• Frequently function as acting Chief Resident, directing and coordinating the patient care activities of nursing and support staff.
• Collaborate with residents on Internal Medicine Residency Program.
MEDICINE ASSOCIATES OF BLOOMFIELD, Bloomfield, New Jersey
1999 - 2001
|Reported directly to partner physicians while supervising a staff of 4 for small private practice. Scope of responsibilities included providing internal medicine; daily office functions; managing in-hospital patients; managing patients at several local nursing homes and personal care homes. |
• Developed and implemented patient management plans, recorded progress notes, and assisted in provision of continuity of care.
• Managed in-hospital patients at 3 local hospitals; provided appropriate patient education explaining the necessity, preparation, nature and anticipated effects of scheduled procedures to the patient.
• Managed patients at several local nursing homes and personal care homes; examined patients, performed comprehensive physical examinations, and compiled patient medical data, including health history and results of physical examination, and prescribing pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
|Member, American Medical Association (AMA) |
Member, American Society of Internal Medicine (now called the American College Of Physicians-American Society of Internal Medicine, ACP-ASIM)
|. The Use of a Correction Factor for the Calculation of Suprarenal Outputs as a Function of Arterial Pressure, diploma thesis, 1982.|
|. Baucht, J., and Jones, M., "The Use of a Correction Factor for the Calculation of Suprarenal Outputs as a Function of Arterial Pressure," presented at and published in the proceedings of The National Symposium of Physiology, New York, August 16-18, Vol. 1, 2:20-24, 1981|
Determination by E-testing of sensitivity of gram negative microorganisms to Levoflaxacin, sponsored by Baxter Pharmaceuticals (submitted for publication)
Measurement of adrenal blood flow in an experiment model.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Physician Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Physician resume sample.