Plant Operations Supervisor Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE PLANT OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|PLANT OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR|
Health Care Industries
Certified Plant Maintenance Manager who combines strong clinical engineering and facilities maintenance expertise with over 20 years experience in health care industries. Demonstrated achievements in:
Axiom, Phoenix, AZ
|Director - Environmental Services|
|Challenged to fulfill various contract assignments as Facility Maintenance Manager and/or Clinical Engineering Manager for healthcare accounts. Recently contracted to manage clinical engineering at St. Luke's Regional Medical Center in Phoenix. Requested to stay permanently by facility within six months due to high level of professional/technical competency and expertise. |
• Assured hospital was in compliance with JCAHO requirements - directly responsible for two successful JCAHO surveys.
• Worked with other departmental heads and administrators to establish good working relationships and lines of communication, which were instrumental in opening of two new hospitals.
• Planned, organized, directed, and coordinated plant operation activities; provided services, repairs, and maintenance as necessary.
• Managed equipment maintenance program ensuring safe and efficient operations of hospital facility. Provided technical expertise to analyze existing equipment for cost effectiveness, reliability, and safety.
• Maintained appropriate environment for patients, employees, medical staff, and public in accordance with policies/procedures, hospital regulatory requirements, and local community and governmental agencies.
• Developed in-house diagnostic imaging equipment service program; established and maintained an effective preventative maintenance program.
• Recruited, trained, and motivated strong working team of eight employees; confirmed workforce had necessary qualifications to maintain the equipment at the reliability required.
• Identified areas that were not economically feasible to use in-house expertise and retained qualified outside services as needed; coordinated and controlled work of all contractors on site.
• Handled budgeting and controlling costs of maintenance, plant operations, new plant equipment, renovations, and new construction on hospital campus.
St. Jude's Medical Center, Dallas, TX
1989 - 1999
|Director - Plant Operations/ Safety Officer|
|Directed activities of plant maintenance and biomedical engineering departments, including renovations and new construction projects. |
• Recognized for and achieved:
• Three successful American Osteopathic Association Accreditation surveys,'First-time' JCAHO Accreditation survey (1992),
• JCAHO Accreditation survey with several commendations under the Environment of Care Standards (1995),
• JCAHO survey with no finding (1998),
• Two Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities surveys.
• Installed and implemented computerized maintenance records systems in both departments.
|PREVIOUS PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE|
as Instructor, Radiology Service Engineer, Training Director, and Service Manager. Employers included:
United States Army Medical Equipment School; Phoenix, AZ (11/87-11/89)
Veterans Hospital; Phoenix, AZ (1/87-11/87)
Medical Instrumentation Systems, Inc.; Oklahoma City, OK (1/86-1/87)
United States Army, Biomedical Equipment Systems (6/64-12/85)
1964 - 1989
Colorado State University
|B.S., Technical Management|
Colorado State University
|A.A.S., Biomedical Equipment Technology|
|Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI)|
|American Society of Healthcare Engineers (ASHE)|
|National Fire Protection Association|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Plant Operations Supervisor Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Plant Operations Supervisor resume sample.