President Energy Industry Resume Sample
This combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. This is an increasingly popular resume format.
THE PRESIDENT ENERGY INDUSTRY RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
|Sales and marketing executive with 19 years experience creating and building highly profitable business entities. Proven record of success obtaining and maintaining revenue streams in a volatile industry, while utilizing marketing abilities and creativity to secure new business. Background includes a combination of selling and purchasing high dollar packages of commodities and services, managing marketing and sales teams, networking industries, and developing long-term business relationships. Interact daily with major decision makers from oil and gas companies.|
|• Identify and evaluate potential revenue opportunities. |
• Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to exploit competitors' weaknesses.
• Tailor pricing to maximize profits based upon market conditions.
• Expand existing accounts while securing new business.
• Arbitrate customer problems.
• Measure and track results.
• Maximize potential of marketing and sales personnel.
Zane Company, Houston, TX
1993 - Present
|Manage all sales, purchasing, and operational activities of an $8 million oilfield tubular goods company. Negotiate buying and selling packages ranging from $5,000 to $1.5 million. Interact with material control managers, purchasing managers, engineers, and senior executives with major oil and gas companies, as well as owners, company presidents, and management-level personnel with the major supply companies. |
• Founded and managed this company from ground zero.
• Attained 200% of sales plan within 3 years.
• Grew the business from 0 to 40 accounts, with the largest account generating $1.5 million.
Jaybird Corporation, Houston, TX
Vice President of Sales
1989 - 1993
|Managed up to $30 million in inside and outside sales activities, purchased and monitored between $12 million and $15 million in inventory, and supervised yard operations. Directed a staff of 10 sales representatives and 35 yard and office employees. |
• Selected to spearhead the Houston office and improve operations.
• Reduced yard overhead by 30%, while improving productivity and increasing sales.
• Decreased labor costs by 50%, reduced sales staff to 5 representatives and yard and office staff to 20, and maintained revenues and production.
Helix International, Lafayette, LA
Vice President of Sales and Operations
1986 - 1989
|Built sales, reviewed and approved quotes, and located pipe for specific projects. Developed new accounts for both the pipe sales and service departments. Learned all aspects of the business, including threading, inspecting, hydrostatic testing, and distribution. |
• Expanded services in the Houston market and increased sales.
• Attained profitability the first time in company's history.
• Took over as operations manager with responsibility for inspections, threading, hydrostatic testing, and storage, while managing 3 sales representatives, 5 office staff, and 18 yard employees.
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
Bachelor of Arts
Kappa Alpha Fraternity
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other President Energy Industry Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the President Energy Industry resume sample.