President Resume Sample
This combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. This is an increasingly popular resume format.
THE PRESIDENT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
|• Comprehensive senior management experience in small to large service, manufacturing and distribution operations, specializing in business expansion and new product development, with full P&L responsibility, in a variety of U.S.-based and international industries. |
• Advise CEO/President and Directors on emerging industry trends; proven ability to lead organizations through turnaround, critical startup and growth strategies; effectively spearhead acquisitions and joint ventures; private placement/IPO experience; corporate Board member.
• Skilled in strategic planning, market positioning, sales and account management, product rollout, process reengineering; contract negotiation, licensing agreements, client/supplier relations and government affairs and recruit and manage high-performance teams.
• Well-versed in intercultural business communication; consistently develop solid business contacts and relationships; in-depth knowledge of multiple-site MIS and electronic
Total Pharm Co., Inc, Long Island, NY
1997 - Present
|Hired to turnaround this international manufacturer and distributor of pharmaceutical products, employing 122, with direct P&L responsibility for $10 million in annual revenues. |
• Increased sales by 40%, to overcome a five-year deficit.
• Eliminated 30% of overhead costs in the manufacturing functions and improved productivity by 50%.
• Re-positioned the Rx and OTC product lines to target three new high-growth market segments.
• Developed and introduced seven new ANDA's (FDA approved Rx products).
• Established licensing and distribution agreements with distributorships in the Ukraine, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Nigeria; other countries in process.
Nuthouse Consultants, New Canaan, CT
Partner and co-founder of this consulting firm, specializing in turnaround and interim management projects
1982 - 1997
Chef, Inc, Dallas, TX
Vice President and General Manager
1996 - 1997
|Directed startup operations to expand into the hospitality and institutional feeding markets. |
• Generated sales revenues of $10 million in the first year.
• Produced a business plan for a joint venture between Cendant and a hotel franchise chain.
Veri Corporation, St. Petersburg, FL
Executive Vice President/C.E.O.
1996 - 1996
|Developed and implemented a five-year strategic plan, with a focus on export trade, for this startup $1.5 million manufacturer of infection control products for institutional, industrial and retail clients. |
• Hired, trained and directed a 114-person sales and telemarketing group within two months of hire.
Kushi Macrobiotics Corporation, Stamford, CT
1994 - 1995
|Founded this natural/health foods marketer and manufacturing company in partnership with the internationally acclaimed Michio Kushi. |
• Raised $2 million from a Private Placement Memorandum and $7 million from an IPO Prospectus; lead due diligence presentations to the financial community.
• Created and rolled-out a 33-item premium product line in nine months.
Culinar Sales Corporation, Blandon, PA
1991 - 1994
|Hired to turnaround operations and improve profits of this U.S. specialty and fancy food manufacturing subsidiary of Culinar, Inc. of Canada; positioned the company for divestiture in 1993. |
• Increased sales by 92% by end-1993 and reduced sales costs by over 50%.
• Improved ACV distribution from 15% to over 70% in less than two years.
Rim Industries, Inc, Mt. Vernon, NY
1985 - 1991
Savoy Industries, Inc, New York, NY
Executive Vice President/C.O.O.
1982 - 1984
International Telephone & Telegraph Corporation, New York, NY
Group Vice President, Marketing & Development, Food Group
1974 - 1982
|In charge of strategic and daily operations of more than 20 U.S. and European food/pharmaceutical companies with $2 billion in sales, including Continental Baking, Ashe Pharmaceuticals, Wonder Salted Snacks and Gwaltney Meats, with direct P&L responsibility for a $250 million marketing budget. |
• Generated a 25% gain in media sales for same-dollar buys.
• Spearheaded a business development team which completed three acquisitions.
• Adjunct Professor of Marketing, University of Connecticut Graduate School of Business, 1980-1982.
• Promoted from Group General Manager, Cosmetics & Pharmaceuticals, 9/74-9/75.
Revlon, Inc., New York, NY
Director of Marketing
1970 - 1974
|Responsible for the marketing and sales of Moon Drops, Natural Wonder, Ultima and Ehterca product lines. |
• Achieved $400 million in annual sales.
• Launched six new products with combined revenues of over $75 million.
Almay Cosmetics Company, New York, NY
Director of Marketing & Sales
1966 - 1970
|Managed ophthalmic and dermatological ethical and proprietary product lines. |
• Pioneered today's Almay; repackaged the line from prescription products to fashion cosmetics.
• Increased sales tenfold, from $1 million to $12 million within one year.
• Promoted from Marketing Research Manager.
Long Island University
M.B.A., Business Administration
Ohio State University
Bachelor of Science, Chemistry and Marketing Research
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other President Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the President resume sample.