Production Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE PRODUCTION MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|• Self-motivated, results-driven manager. Readily visualize target and identify steps required to attain goal. Provide hands-on training and motivate personnel.
• Highly articulate with exceptional interpersonal skills. Good listener. Use balanced judgment and analyze information before making decisions.
• Respected team leader with record of inspiring high morale and productivity. Skilled in staff training, development and performance management to meet/exceed operational and financial goals through performance/quality improvements and adherence to established procedures.
• Consistent and steady, yet flexible to changing priorities. Perform well in emergency situations. Persevering in approach to achieving goals.
• Computer proficiencies on Windows platform include Microsoft Office and numerous industry-specific applications.
Ohio Water Co., Youngstown, OH
1977 - Present
|• Produced reliable supply of high-quality water at a competitive price by efficient operation and maintenance of company's water plant and distribution system, serving residential, commercial and industrial users in 16+ communities.
• Supervised and trained 8 employees in daily operation and maintenance of 12 MGD water treatment plant, 8 pumping stations and 11 storage tanks in the distribution system. Read and interpreted meters and gauges to ensure plant equipment and processes operated properly and adjusted controls as needed.
• Boosted productivity, efficiency and performance by reducing manpower while increasing reliability and security of systems.
• Helped design and oversee construction of new 16 MGD water treatment facility in Brookfield over a 4-year period. Trained and scheduled training for plant employees to efficiently operate the new plant and its computer systems.
• Contributed to design and oversaw installation of radio-based SCADA system in 8 booster pumping stations and 10 tank sites. Trained employees in accurate use of system.
• Contributed to development of production department's operating and capital budgets. Secured budget savings of $50K in 2002 by astutely negotiating and bidding chemical prices, maintenance contracts and waste removal contracts.
• Used computers to monitor equipment, store sampling results, make process control decisions and produce reports.
• Key player in resolving major issues impacting company:
• Completed construction of new treatment plant and transitioned operation of old treatment plant to startup of new treatment plant.
• Aided in acquisition of operating permit for new plant from State of Ohio.
• Aided in resolution of violations of discharge permit with State of Ohio.
Spondike's Amoco, Brookfield, OH
1976 - 1977
Matt's Baking Company, Farrell, PA
1968 - 1976
|MAINTENANCE / DRIVER / BAKER|
|American Water Works Association - National, Ohio and Pennsylvania sections|
|Ohio Water Works Operator Association|
|Mahoning Valley Chamber of Commerce|
|EDUCATION / CONTINUING EDUCATION|
|How to Lead a Team, 1996 - Career Track
How to Discipline Employees & Correct Performance Problems, 1995 - Career Track
Communications Training, 1995 - Ohio State University
Achieving Extraordinary Customer Relations, 1994 - Kaset International
Quality Management Skills/Quality Advantage Skills, 1994 - ODI
Supervise the Hourly Employee, 1990 - Career Track
Basics of Supervision, 1988 - Sawtelle Associates
|Intro to Windows 95, 1997 - Ohio State University
Microsoft Office, 1997 - Fred Pryor
Personal Computer Essentials, 1992 - Ohio State University
Intro to Computers, 1990 - Ohio State University
Water Treatment Seminars
|Maintenance Management, 2001 - AWWApa
Centrifugal Pumps, 1995 - National Technology Transfer, Inc.
National Electrical Code, 1993 - Ohio Power Company
Disinfection Techniques, 1992 - AWWA
Gas Chlorination, 1991 - OH Rural Water Association
Control Valve Training, 1987 - Bermad
Backflow Prevention. Cross Connection Control, 1981 - Kent State University
A.T.E.S. Technical School, Niles, Ohio
|B.A., Graduate, Refrigeration/Air Conditioning|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Production Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Production Manager resume sample.