Program Finance Manager Resume Sample
This combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types/styles. The format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. This is an increasingly popular resume format.
THE PROGRAM FINANCE MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|• Over 10 years diverse international business project management experience, including financial analysis, project controls, contract negotiation, and government and public relations. |
• Well-versed in global business market, specializing in East-West cultures.
• Fluent communication and presentation skills in English and Mandarin.
• First-hand experience with progressive responsibilities in global Fortune 500 companies.
• Expertly execute capital budget modeling, SWOT analysis, resource planning, and cash flow forecasting to ensure bottom-line revenues and better, cheaper, faster business for total customer satisfaction.
Industrial Financial Corporation, Phoenix, AZ
2001 - Present
|Program Finance Manager|
|Oversaw program financial operations for diversified insurance and financial services company, among largest in US. Controlled project financial forecasting, operational budgeting, resource planning, invoicing, pricing, ordering, and scheduling. Worked closely with project managers and budget authorities across business spectrum to develop business cases, funding structures, and budget matrices for international VAR transformation programs, ensuring program objectives are achieved on time and on budget. |
• Designed resource and expense tracking systems to analyze over $5B in corporate program budgets against respective accruals.
• Diagnosed risks and conducted ad hoc operation analysis for senior management decision-making involving projects exceeding $5M.
• Recommended corrective actions to senior management with ESR and variance analysis reports on multiple million-dollar projects.
• Estimated project RUP, creating risk/business value-evaluation models.
Acme Electronics, Tempe, AZ
1997 - 2001
|Senior Business Analyst|
|Evaluated new business proposals, interpreted financial data, forecasted corporate cash flow, and developed business models jointly with sales and marketing teams, reporting directly to senior management of this third largest defense contractor in US. |
• Increased invoice turnover rate 150% by creating consolidated tracking system to monitor real-time material/equipment traffic, billing, and payment status. New system and procedure accepted by all parties of consortium.
• Proposed overseas operation business configuration based on in-depth analysis of local tax system, foreign currency regulation, and patent issues, ensuring accounting, billing, and contracting structures correlated with planned business models.
• Developed revised profit projection and cost estimation, based on performance-to-date analysis.
• Maintained financial performance progress tracking system.
SFB Incorporated, Tucson, AZ
1995 - 1997
|International Finance Analyst|
|Analyzed energy market trend in China for this international trading company. Monitored financial activities, including capital budgeting, banking, hedging, risk analysis, and cash flow forecasting. Proposed annual sales strategic plan. Analyzed inquiries orders, pricing, and marginal profitability. |
• Instrumental in successful cost efficient establishment of presence in Hong Kong and Beijing, China, by improving international communication and negotiating fair and reasonable tax payments.
• Applied financial models and tools in calculating projects payback period, NPV, and MIRR to recommend various contracting strategies.
Helix Corporation, Dallas, Texas
1992 - 1995
|Supervised purchase group responsible for negotiation and implementation of large equipment purchase contracts. Large projects included Gas Pipeline Rehabilitation ($420M) and Basin Oil Reservoir exploration ($98M). |
• Won $6M contract in key role to close ceramic tile joint venture deal.
• Designed and implemented new procurement procedure according to World Bank purchase guideline. Introduced competition mechanism into solicitation process that ensured equal playing field for project negotiation.
• Established Texas residence for company, serving first term as office representative.
World Bank, New York, NY
1990 - 1992
|Coordinated bid documents preparation, solicitation analysis, bid material review, and suppliers short-list selection. Assisted project financial appraisal, risks analysis, and post auditing. |
• Bridged gaps between World Bank, government regulators, and end users through comprehensive preparation of bid evaluation report to the National Projects Evaluation Committee for approval.
• Worked with World Bank task managers and project entities to supervise the World Bank Loan Oil and Gas projects implementation.
• Implemented World Bank Procurement Guideline to all ICB/LCB projects.
|Project Management Institute (PMI)|
University of Saint Thomas, Minneapolis, MN
Tucson University, Tucson, AZ
Technology Advanced Study Institute, Dallas, Texas
|International Business Training|
World Education College, Washington, D.C.
|World Bank and Foreign Loan Projects Operation Training|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Program Finance Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Program Finance Manager resume sample.