Program Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE PROGRAM MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
Program Manager with over 8-years information technology experience in the semiconductor industry. Demonstrated history of strong leadership and successful team building capabilities combined with excellent technical, communication, presentation, and customer service skills. Resourceful problem solver with proven ability to bring quick resolution to complex situations as well as building lasting relationships with vendors and customers.
Manufacturing Operations • Continuous Process Improvement • Global Partnerships
• Became top service provider in Asia. Developed a service program in an effort of becoming the exclusive service provider for Bradford around the world. Hired resources, trained personnel, implemented and managed program, ensuring customer and OEM satisfaction. Tracked equipment utilization, resource performance and established customer relationships.
• Recognized as service provider with customer needs in mind. Implemented new pricing structure based on client feedback from numerous meetings addressing past concerns on support and pricing. Established close customer relationships that increased revenues 90% and first year revenues by more than $600,000.
• Significantly improved practices and procedures throughout manufacturing area, increasing revenues from less than $100 million to over $700 million annually. Implemented ISO 9000, improving repair times and training processes, which reduced manufacturing cycle times and discrepancies while increasing mean time between failures, system availability, and on-time shipments.
MANNING MECHANICAL, San Jose, California
2000 - Present
|Managed operational and manufacturing personnel, continuous process and product improvement, and customer service program, creating overall operations efficiency. Played a key role in hiring, training, scheduling, implementation, and support of service plan. |
• Negotiated use of training facility and equipment at no cost to company, resulting in comprehensive training and savings of $2500 per student.
GEO Consultants, San Jose, California
1999 - 2000
|TECHNICAL SERVICE MANAGER|
|Managed remanufacturing, testing, and shipment of front-end fabrication equipment including AMAT, Lam and Novellus capital equipment. Ensured refurbished equipment met OEM and customer specifications, while targeting efforts towards quality equipment, reduced costs, on-time shipments, and improved manufacturing cycle times. |
• Reduced manufacturing cycle times by 30%. Recruited technical writer to create procedures during manufacturing process, enabling staff to cross train effectively and allowing trainees to work without constant supervision.
GEO SYSTEMS, Inc., San Jose, California
1993 - 1999
|Directed all manufacturing activities and up to 104 personnel, ensuring quality and on time delivery for over 150 systems per quarter. Created operational budgets that consistently met or exceeded scheduled goals. |
• Developed programs and employee incentives to promote quality, resulting in assembly discrepancies being reduced from 9 per module to less than 1, and final test discrepancies being reduced from 14 per system to under 2 within two years.
|EDUCATION / TRAINING|
Completed numerous professional training courses including: Conflict Management, Managing to Stay Legal, Time Management, Problem Solving/ Decision Making, Strategic Management, Project Management, ISO9001 Element Training, Concept I Operation and Maintenance, Capital Expenditure Linkage and Evaluation, Resource Management and Financial Performance, and Clean Room Training.
Proficient on several computer applications - Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Program Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Program Manager resume sample.