Project Implementation Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Senior-level Management Professional |
Communications • Project Management • Marketing
Client Services • Finance • Investment
|Articulate and innovative executive offering more than 12 years’ progressive experience and Master’s Degree in Business Administration to cutting-edge organization. Possess knowledge of and ability to comply with SEC regulations, as well as specifications and guidelines of the OSHA and EEOC. Build and foster productive and efficient workplace environment, utilizing proactive management processes and exceptional team building and interpersonal communication skills. |
|Strategic Marketing |
|Interpersonal / Business Relations |
Written / Verbal Communication
Banking & Finance
|Business Operation |
|Manager of Project Management and Implementation, |
|2003 – Present |
- Consistently interact with Vice Presidents and Assistant Vice President of Operations, ensuring continued communication.
- Maintain responsibility for project administration and implementation, management of shareholder media, administration of DST Desktop products, and TA2000 reporting.
- Maintain responsibility for inventory control and material, supply, and vendor relationship management related to printing services.
- Directed activities of team that successfully rolled out asset allocation and internet products to 2500 advisors.
- Researched and coordinated workflow and system upgrades aimed at reducing costs and improving productivity.
- Spearhead, present, and develop / implement innovative new processes and procedures to manage costs, improve productivity and efficiency, and enhance bottom-line profitability.
|Project Manager, Data Networks, Major Telecommunications Company ||1999 – 2003 |
- Managed implementation process for 40+ ongoing projects, ensuring successful, on-time completion, while maintaining compliance with all scope and cost specifications.
- Effectively interacted with customers, end-users, and technical support, ensuring proper configuration and installation of frame relay / private line data networks. For example:
- Directed all activities related to installation of Whole Foods data network at more than 200 sites, nationwide.
- Consulted with CIOs to coordinate internal resources, line carriers, and cost, scope, timeline, and milestone specifications.
- Received awards three months in 1999-2000 as top project manager in the Kansas City Office.
|Sr. Client Service Representative, International Finance Corporation ||1997 – 1999 |
- Assigned to management of Fortis Funds account, providing support in areas of business practices and DST systems to create effective data solutions, based upon client’s operational activities and needs.
- Initiated daily contact and developed business relations with corporate representatives.
- Coordinated and oversaw implementation of DST system enhancements, and manage multiple projects.
- Evaluate client’s business model to develop cost effective solutions for enhancement of efficiency and productivity.
- Liaised with DST internal department representatives to coordinate activities and achieve success.
|Team Coordinator, Finance and Investment, Inc. ||1995 – 1997 |
- Developed and fostered team of 5 highly-qualified personnel capable of supporting assigned and following projects through to successful completion.
- Managed multiple projects and successfully achieved milestones, ensuring projects complied with all cost and scope specifications.
- Participated in the interview and hiring process for new employees, maintaining responsibility for training and development of new hires.
- Key member of project team selected for conversion of proprietary systems to DST Systems.
- Team received “Key Honors Award” for superior service in the mutual fund industry two consecutive years.
|Mutual Fund Representative, Delta Funds ||1993 - 1995 |
- Promoted to Senior Mutual Fund Representative based on merit of work performance.
- Managed multiple, specialized tasks for processing and taking inbound calls from brokers and shareholders.
- Trained and supported new associates.
|Assistant Manager in Charge of Operations, Fast Food Company, Inc. ||1992 |
- Supervised store’s daily operations, including 15 personnel, staff training and scheduling, problem resolution, inventory and loss control, and preparation of cash deposits.
|Military Service, United States Marine Corps Reserve ||1987 - 1993 |
- Achieve rank of Non-Commissioned Officer: responsible for maintaining personnel records for entire unit.
- Supervised team of 6 subordinate personnel.
- Built, monitored, and motivated administrative team that was awarded a Meritorious Mast for work in preparing for troop movement to Desert Storm in 1990.
|Master of Business Administration |
Dillan University – 2003
|Bachelor of Science in Business Administration |
Any State University – 1991
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Project Implementation Manager Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Project Implementation Manager resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Project Implementation Manager resume sample.