Project Leader Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE PROJECT LEADER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Program and Project Manager with 12 years experience in product engineering, manufacturing engineering, and quality engineering. Strength in mechanical engineering with analytical and problem solving skills. Direct cross-functional teams including design, manufacturing, purchasing, quality, and application. Oversee program management, product design, and manufacturing process development. Handle product/process development from design concept to market introduction.|
|- Streamlined manufacturing processes and reduced product costs by instituting improvements in product design. |
- Acted as project leader for across-the-board IACV endurance study including directing design improvement team.
- Headed design and process improvement team for GEN-I IACV RTV application project including identifying design problems, improving service from suppliers, and introducing effective manufacturing processes.
- Increased annual savings by $330,000 by developing a cost-effective pattern recognition system that eliminated mixing of incoming materials.
- Introduced new welder design, which generated annual savings of $341,000.
- Coordinated new product design validation team consisting of three engineers and two technicians.
|Highland Corporation, Somerville, New Jersey||2001 - Present|
|Direct development team for high volume transceiver products including design and manufacturing processes. Manage all aspects of project. |
• Served as project leader for automated laser safety test equipment design and implementation, which resulted in a 400% increase in testing processes.
• Developed automated die attach process, yielding a tighter process control, process throughput increase of 500%, and a $300,000 reduction in equipment costs.
• Formulated component loading mechanism that produced increase in functionality.
|Ferndale Corporation, Cheshire, Connecticut||1997 - 2001|
|Served as program manager for air control valve development project including design phase through market introduction. Examined and diagnosed product failures mode. Supervised six engineering team members including job tasks and quality assurance. |
• Led product validation failure analysis project.
• Managed product engineering support and new product development for all European customers.
Zane Company, Kokomo, Indiana
|1993 - 1997|
|Advanced Manufacturing Engineer|
|Served as company cost improvement committee representative. Managed $750,000 wire bonding equipment purchase and reduced machine downtime by 45%. Analyzed design options and budgets. Headed improvement team for assembly process and identified crower design flaws. Identified and implemented superior welder electrode material, reducing welding process downtime by 40 minutes per shift. |
• Developed and installed laser measuring system to eliminate manual inspection process, realizing annual savings of $100,000.
• Reduced scrap rate by 44% due to a new design with different materials.
• Designed and implemented closed loop temperature control system for wire bonding process, which reduced bonder's downtime by 65%.
Zane Company, Kokomo, Indiana
|1990 - 1993|
|Product Assurance Engineer, Electromechanical HVAC Control Modules|
|Devised validation test plans and test equipment. Managed new product testing. Purchased and installed robotic test equipment for automotive environmental testing. |
• Conducted design review, validation testing, and design approval for electromechanical HVAC control module project.
• Established requirements for new product validation tests.
|Albertus Magnus College, New Haven, Connecticut||2000|
|Kettering University, Flint, Michigan||1990|
|Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Project Leader Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Project Leader resume sample.