Project Manager/Engineer Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE PROJECT MANAGER/ENGINEER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|A successful and goal-achieving industrial engineer with expertise in contract management and negotiation, project management, business development and organization, troubleshooting, human resource management, financial management and analysis, and policy development. B.S. Industrial Engineering.|
|International Consult Associates, Tree Grove, AS||1992 - Present|
|• Supervise multiple projects nationwide. Perform initial surveys to indicate areas of improvement or problems.
• Direct cost reduction programs, improve manufacturing productivity, manage crises, and develop and implement loss control and risk management programs.
• Assist with productivity and quality control programs such as TQM, JIT, MRP, MRPII, SPC, ISO 9000 (audits pertaining to certification), Kanban, and HRIS information system within a manufacturing or industrial environment.
• Develop automated and manual purchasing and maintenance planning systems.
• Analyze compensation and benefit packages. Perform contract management services. Negotiate labor contracts.
• Initiated a maintenance planning system which reduced downtime, increased drilling hours, and reduced repair costs.
• Implemented a manual purchasing system which converted to full automation.
• Turned a small manufacturing plant from bankruptcy to a profit-making operation which the owner could sell to investors through downsizing, retraining employees and reorganizing company finances.
|Reisen Mines||1975 - 1992|
|• Managed purchasing, inventory, and cost control.
• Supervised 22 employees.
• Project manager on all major internal construction projects or modifications. Negotiated all vendor contracts and developed material requirement plans.
• Examined bids for contract work and made recommendations on who received job.
• Managed new construction projects.
• Designed warehouse layouts and outside storage sites to fit operational needs.
• Reputation for maintaining costs and improving efficiency without labor/management problems.
• Reorganized purchasing and maintenance to work as a single and more efficient unit.
• Eliminated waste and department competition.
• Cut inventory costs by 18%.
• Reduced labor costs by 15% through planning and organization.
• Centralized all purchasing for control purposes.
|University of Penbroke, Penbroke, AS||1976|
|Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Project Manager/Engineer Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Project Manager/Engineer resume sample.