Project Manager Implementation Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE PROJECT MANAGER IMPLEMENTATION RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Highly motivated, self-directed MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL with 16 years' experience in maintaining a fast-pace and pivotal role in dynamic environments. Proven ability to recognize opportunities and take proactive measures to capitalize on opportunities that increase profits margins. Top producer who excels in augmenting sales; training and managing personnel; developing and launching multi-tier campaigns, projects, product enhancement and realization, and facilitating customer service efforts. Established history in strategic planning, deployment, and sales, lowering cost reductions (over $100 million in cost savings), and building revenue (over $20 million in added re.venue); able to successfully orchestrate complex projects and generate rapid return on investment. Experienced in business management, general accounting procedures, supervising personnel and contract negotiations with demonstrated strengths in tracking trends and implementing innovative ideas, and organizational management, and controlling costs. Additional expertise in: |
|CONCERT TECHNOVENTURES, New York, NY||2000 - 2002|
|Project Implementation/Project Manager|
|Managed design, strategic planning and development for order provisioning of IP Applications. Responsible for budget analyses and financial performance of IP products and multiple support centers, and the authoring and management of service agreements between clients, vendors and sales team, including delivery times, content, and other negotiated contract details. |
• Produced over $9 million in revenue through early deployment of initial customers
• Planned and composed documentation and revenue tracking processes for mid-sized start-up entity division
• Developed and implemented UK overseas customer service training module
|AT&T PROJECT X TECHNOLOGIES, Basking Ridge, NJ||1999 - 2000|
|Restructured operation of programming team. Developed and implemented customized solutions for Credit Accounts Receivable and implemented new technology, procedures and staff alignment. with purpose of reducing millions from operating budget. |
• Trimmed over $25 million from annual operating budget, meeting six-month ROI requirements
• Developed automated phone payment system which reduced expenses by over $5 million annually
• Saved over $20 million annually through deployment of electronic handbook and new account management system in nationwide operational centers
|Staff Manager/Project Coordinator||1995 - 1999|
|Spearheaded Business Consumer Customer Services operations, including the training and management of over 100 staff members; facilitating facilitated client interactions; and compiling compiled and reporting reported project results. Management efforts resulted in several corporate award recognitions for outstanding performance. |
• Steered department operations towards 20% annual budget savings
• Recognized $1.5 million additional in savings in 1999, earning corporate "Excellence Award" for process improvement
• Achieved $13 million in annual cost reduction by creating automating automated tools improving data entry process
• Eliminated duplicate adjustments by 50%, earning "Business Services Award" for quality improvements
• Created and negotiated 1996 internal Service Agreement ensuring budgets, objectives and other metrics for call volumes
• Recouped additional $48 million by further enhancing data entry procedures
• Increased data entry output 15%, exceeding expected productivity objectives
• Lowered expenses 20%, saving $4 million in 1998 annually on average
• Nominated for Leadership Candidate Program
|Assistant Staff Manager||1992 - 1994|
|Led team of 15 Consumer Services report representatives clerks responsible for managing over 350,000 accounts. Rejuvenated severed client relations through provision of expert customer care procedures. Establish standards in data entry by consistently achieving highest productivity scores. |
• Streamlined staff responsibilities and increased overall production 42%
• Established accounts classification system identifying profitable, delinquent and inactive accounts
• Created call scripts aimed at reestablishing business ties with inactive accounts, achieving a 24% success rate
|Team Development Leader/ Account Representative||1986 - 1992|
|Managed and developed team of over 30,000 account representatives in Consumer Sales Center responsible for handling approximately 1,000 daily inquiries, over 7,500 daily calls involving billing disputes, general inquiries, and sales/support of various services. Managed, developed and scheduled 20 equipment specialists who handled 24x7 emergency repair of leased equipment. Created schedules for 300 clerks responsible for over 7,500 daily calls. |
• Exceeded corporate sales and service objectives by over 50%
• Led team annually in record-setting customer survey feedback in 1990 and highest sales in 1991
• Received written commendation from CEO Bob Allen for premium customer service in 1989
• Recognized "Outstanding Performer" for superior sales and service
|Account Representative||1987 - 1989|
|• Proficient in Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word and Visio |
• Experience using FoxPro, Lotus and UNIX
• Project Management Master Certification - Villanova University 2002
PRINCETON UNIVERSITY, Princeton, NJ
|Bachelor of Science, Business Management|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Project Manager Implementation Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Project Manager Implementation resume sample.