Public Relations Director Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE PUBLIC RELATIONS DIRECTOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address, City, ST ZipCode, Country / Tel# Phone # Email: Email Address
Public Relations Director
Public relations executive with 14 years experience developing, directing, and implementing public relations and marketing communication strategies that achieve results. Demonstrated ability to build positive relationships with media professionals and community leaders. Experience managing a wide range of public relations activities, including event planning, advertising strategies, Web presence, investor relations, strategic marketing, and campaign coordination. Present professional image to media, inspiring confidence and credibility.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
| || || |
|VANDALAY INDUSTRIES, Tampa, FL||1998 - Present|
Public Relations Director
Designed, developed, and delivered corporate public relations statements for a large toy manufacturer. Reviewed all external communication, including corporate print, marketing materials, and Web presence. Coordinated community outreach programs, including Toys for Schools, Toys for Tots, and Toys for Hospitals. Managed investor relations activities.
- Trained staff of six public relations professionals to present accurate, consistent, and relevant information.
- Spearheaded development of professional Web presence and centralized Web development within Public Relations unit to maintain corporate standards.
- Strengthened ties with local community leaders through outreach programs while reinforcing brand recognition in target areas.
- Developed media and analyst relations, coordinated press releases, and strengthened corporate identity.
|HELIX INTERNATIONAL, Tampa, FL||1993 - 1998|
Public Relations Manager
Planned, organized, and coordinated public relations activities for health and beauty products manufacturer. Created and implemented an award-winning advertising and media campaign. Scheduled and coordinated all media presentations and industry appearances by senior management.
- Developed innovative promotions and positive media relations to increase brand and product awareness and interest. Consumer awareness increased 30% in a one-year period.
- Wrote press releases, FAQs, datasheets, and informational articles to announce new products.
- Scheduled CEO involvement in industry events to increase company visibility and credibility.
- Surveyed press clippings to identify opportunities to submit additional information or customer testimonials.
|THE ROMANOV AGENCY, Clearwater, FL||1990 – 1993|
Marketing Program Manager
Planned, implemented, and assessed marketing activities across all product lines and regions for national real estate accounts. Analyzed assessment data and formulated improvement plans for specific low performing lines or regions.
- Supervised the creation of marketing materials to maintain consistent, high quality message and presentation.
- Researched market segments to identify opportunities for sales growth, introducing two new segments generating 17% increase in sales.
- Evaluated effectiveness of strategies in order to focus on most rewarding and profitable approaches.
- Served as liaison to product and regional marketing managers, district sales managers, and independent agencies to coordinate marketing messages and implement strategies.
|WORLD MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS, Orlando, FL||1988 - 1990|
Organized product launches, industry award presentations, conventions, seminars, workshops, and private parties. Scheduled venues, hired caterers, set menus, arranged for special equipment needs, booked hotel accommodations, and distributed promotional material.
- Met with program coordinators to determine event parameters and formulate initial plans.
- Managed groups ranging from 25 to 1500, providing strict attention to detail at all events.
- Developed standard 20-point checklist to ensure handling of routine arrangements.
- Maintained database of unique arrangements organized by group to assist planning for future similar events.
Bachelor of Arts (Communications), 1988
University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
American Marketing Association
Public Relations Society of America
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Public Relations Director Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Public Relations Director resume sample.