Purchasing Agent Assistant Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE PURCHASING AGENT ASSISTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Obtain a Purchasing Agent position in a small construction management firm.|
|HIGHLIGHTS OF RELATED QUALIFICATIONS|
|• Saved employer over $150,000 in direct purchasing costs over the past five years through strategic supplier evaluation, selection and negotiation. |
• Developed strong relationships with suppliers and service providers, resulting in substantial savings, and improved service.
• Implemented a purchasing management system involving vigilant monitoring of and acting on price increases, streamlining the purchasing process, researching for best products and services, and negotiating for best prices.
• Experienced in working through all stages, and with all documentation, related to construction management processes and procedures--ranging from pre-qualification, estimating, closing, tendering, awarding, job start-up and completion.
• Working towards certification with the Purchasing Management Association of Canada.
|RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE|
Zane Company, Omee, Ontario
1997 - Present
|Purchasing Agent/Administrative Assistant|
Purchase chemicals, packaging products and employee protective equipment used in architectural spray-painting and electrostatic powder coating of aluminum, glass and steel. Using a just-in-time purchasing system, ensure that goods and services arrive in-house when required. Accomplishments include:
Manning and Associates, Omee, Ontario
1988 - 1997
|Provided administrative support to various divisions involved in a variety of industrial, commercial, and institutional projects ranging from small-scale renovations to major international projects. Progressive experience included working with the Special Projects Division, the International Division, and the Major Projects Division. |
• Ensured that all documentation (pre-qualification forms, proposals, quotations, tenders, letters of intent, contracts, minutes of meetings, reports, correspondence, etc.) related to each potential and/or awarded project was completed and submitted on time.
• Compiled and maintained various lists and records pertaining to up to 12 projects at various stages in the construction cycle.
• Coordinated vacation schedules for departments and job sites, ensuring that adequate coverage was maintained at all times.
• Responsible for conducting orientation and information sessions to all new project coordinators and site superintendents.
• Organized and arranged all details of itineraries, including tours, transportation, social events, and accommodation, for visiting international delegates.
• Received Award for promoting safety within the company.
Centennial College, Toronto, Canada
|Certificate, Purchasing (PMAC)|
|Member of the Purchasing Management Association of Canada|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Purchasing Agent Assistant Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Purchasing Agent Assistant resume sample.