Quality Assurance Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Over ten years experience in Quality Inspection with expertise in modern inspection techniques, quality assurance sciences and quality control. Member, American Society for Quality with division memberships in Inspection.|
|Skills and experience gained from employment and education include: |
Maxwell Corporation, Atlanta, GA
1998 - Present
|Quality Assurance Manager|
|• Utilized modern inspection techniques including the appropriate application of standard measurement tools and gauges, practicing proper use, observing limitations, and ensuring calibrations. |
• Applied the total range of assurance sciences including motivation, human factors, quality costs, audits, calibration, inspection, probability, hypotheses testing, design of experiments, reliability, and maintainability.
• Implemented total quality management concepts and applications of statistical process control, flow charting, cause and effect drawings, Pareto analysis, histograms and scattergrams.
• Performed non-destructive testing to detect discontinuities in components during material processing.
• Developed training materials and information manuals for quality coordination.
• Taught quality tools class as part of in-service training program.
Industrial Steel, Inc., Atlanta, GA
1995 - 1998
|• Provided quality assurance and inspection of all mechanical work performed by line staff.|
Marietta Community College, Marietta, GA
|Associate, Quality Assurance and Reliability|
• Completed numerous company-sponsored quality training programs
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Quality Assurance Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Quality Assurance Manager resume sample.