Real Estate Sales Professional Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE REAL ESTATE SALES PROFESSIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Seeking a challenging sales/marketing position or business opportunity utilizing organizational development experience, proven sales and marketing skills, and record of successful accomplishment.|
|SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS|
|• Successful managerial and executive experience in positions of significant responsibility with real estate sales and brokering, land management, property management, business administration, and investment securities. |
• Skilled in all aspects of business development, sales and marketing, operational management, staff training, account management, client relations, and customer service.
• Well-developed communication skills demonstrated through training and motivation, ability to produce in-depth proposals and reports, and expertise in business communications.
• Knowledgeable in computer operations and applications including IBM-PC, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Internet, and E-Mail.
• Consistently noted by senior management, partners, staff, community members, clients, and customers for superior detail-oriented management skills, ability to prioritize tasks to accomplish maximum results, timely completion of projects, and ability to address organizational problems with innovative solutions.
McBrian and Vohr Realtors / Property Management, New Orleans, Louisiana
1995 - Present
|Real Estate Sales Professional / Property Manager|
|Responsible for a wide range of sales and management duties with the #1 real estate firm in the New Orleans area, including sales and coordination of financing for residential property sales transactions, single family homes, income properties, and condominiums. Prospect new client relationships and generate leads through cold calling, networking, and referrals. Update and maintain existing client accounts, develop property information packages, market value analyses, property investment analyses, and marketing reports. Conduct owner representation and tenant / buyer representation for property sales and leasing. Handle all aspects of marketing and promotions inclusive of advertising, negotiate sale prices and loans, attend closings, and ensure quality client service through prompt response to client concerns. |
• Currently manage 20 units in addition to sales duties.
• Received 'TOP Achievement Award' from the New Orleans Metropolitan Association of Realtors in 1998 and 1996.
• Consistently awarded for top sales.
• Contributed to various charities and attended local community functions.
French Quarter Brokers, Inc., New Orleans, Louisiana
1988 - 1995
|Responsible for all aspects of property management for 75 units. Duties consisted of screening rental applicants, responding to tenant concerns, collecting rent, contracting for repairs, meeting all applicable codes and regulations, ensuring safe premises, providing customer service, placing ads in periodicals, and maintaining an on-call status 24 hours per day. Supervised maintenance personnel for service requests, reviewed and approved prospective tenants, coordinated property and apartment showings, and completed lease negotiations, credit checks, and rental paperwork. |
• Achieved 90-100% occupancy.
• Utilized computerized collections database, resulting in increased rent collections.
• Achieved consistent yearly growth of company efficiency and profitability.
Johnson and Smith, Inc., New Orleans, Louisiana
1982 - 1988
|Primarily responsible for accounting and sales support duties for sales of new issues (IPOs), municipal bonds, and other securities to institutions and individuals of high net worth. Performed in-house processing of orders, accounting, and problem-solving for sales of securities. |
• Coordinated processing and accounting for millions of dollars in trades from brokers.
Frank A. Lapointe and Sons, New Orleans, Louisiana
1981 - 1982
|Partner / Manager|
|Duties include sales of real estate including rentals and leases; generated leads through referrals and cold-calling. Handled all aspects of property management including rentals and leases, cold-calling and referrals, extensive collections, and made court appearances for evictions. |
• Responsible for managing up to 100 units.
Real Estate Courses & Seminars; 1988 to 1999
|• Technology Tips for Today & Tomorrow, 1999. |
• 1999 New Orleans Economy & Real Estate Forecast, 1999.
• Do's & Don'ts of Fair Housing Practices, 1998.
• Pre-Licensing Real Estate Broker Courses, 150 hours completed, 1996.
• Louisiana Real Estate Appraisal Courses, 120 hours completed, 1996.
• Louisiana State Law Courses, 6 hours, 1993.
• Louisiana Contract Law, 3 hours, 1993.
• Contracts Course, 4 hours, 1991.
• Louisiana Real Estate License Law / Rules & Regulations, 1991.
• Practical Appraising of Residential Property, 4 hours, 1990.
• Technical Appraisal of Real Estate, 4 hours, 1990.
• Graduate Realtors Institute Course I, II & III, 90 hours, 1988.
TULANE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, New Orleans, Louisiana
|Professional Development Courses|
SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA UNIVERSITY, Hammond, Louisiana
PERKINSTON JR. COLLEGE, Wiggins, Mississippi
|College Prerequisite Courses|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Real Estate Sales Professional Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Real Estate Sales Professional resume sample.