Regional Sales Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE REGIONAL SALES MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
• Ability to influence, motivate and lead people - staff, prospects, customers, vendors - through effective communication and personal interaction skills.
• Set and achieve ambitious goals, both individually and through staff leadership.
• Consistently successful in identifying and capitalizing upon market opportunities to drive revenue and profit growth. Effective customer liaison with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficient in advertising, marketing, and customer relations. Extensive sales management and training experience.
MAXWELL CORPORATION, Mobile, AL
1996 - Present
|Regional Sales Manager|
• Effectively managed a five state sales territory and personally handled 26 national accounts, while maintaining consistently high levels of sales performance and customer satisfaction.
MANNING TECHNOLOGIES, Birmingham, AL
1993 - 1996
|Assistant Branch Manager / Regional Project Manager|
HELIX INC., New Orleans, La
1989 - 1993
|Counter Sales / Project Supervisor|
GOLDMAN'S PRESSURE TESTING, New Orleans, LA
1987 - 1989
|Hydrostatic Test Operator / Sales Representative|
THE UNIVERSITY OF LOUISIANA, Lafayette, LA
|Bachelor of Science, Business Administration|
|ARMY NATIONAL GUARD 1985 to Present |
Air Assault Company Commander / CPT - Active Duty January 2000 to August 2001
Captain / Infantry Commander, 1995 to Present
Infantry Commander, 1985 to 1995 Commendations:
Meritorious Service Award, Army Commendation (4), Army Achievement (3)
|Big Brothers / Big Sisters |
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Regional Sales Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Regional Sales Manager resume sample.