Resort Restaurant Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE RESORT RESTAURANT MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Restaurant / Food and Beverage Manager and Entrepreneur with eight years experience. Skilled at customer relations, personnel managment, vendor relations, and sales issues. Encourage team environment, lead by example, and work well under pressure.|
Lake Resort, Castle Bar, NY
2000 - Present
|Front House Manager|
|Report to owner of 70+ employee, 130+ unit, 200-seat dining, and 300-banquet resort facility that ranks in top 2% of competitors. Oversee restaurant and lodge ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Recommend and assist in orientation of new employee training program.
• Manage food and beverage portion control system and restaurant and lounge.
• Implement cost savings standards.
Lake Resort Camp, Hayward, NY
|Supervise kitchen staff of eight, purchase food within budget allocated, and control inventory. Have increased quality of food, and decreased spoilage, resulting in pleased customers.|
Ski Lodge, Mt. Lemmon, AL
1999 - 2000
|Food and Beverage Manager|
|Managed staff of up to 18 in 135-seat restaurant.
• Hired and trained employees.
• Controlled costs, inventory, and set prices.
• Restructured multi-weekend special events to allow faster service and greater number of customers. Set up one central payment area for all food items and changed menu so as not to conflict with restaurant menu resulting in increased profits, better accountability of receivables and repeat business.
• Implemented cost cutting measures, for example reduced staff by 15% after evaluating needs.
• Reduced spoilage and inventory.
• Increased average per customer revenue by 20%.
Bayside, Bay, Eastport, NY
1994 - 1999
|Owner / General Manager|
|Managed all other aspects of a refurbished historic 93-seat restaurant, creating a fine dining experience that attracted local and tourist clientele.|
Bakersfield College, Bakersfield, CA
|Serve Safe and Sanitation, Arizona
Operator's Beverage License, New York
|VP, Eastport, ME Chamber of Commerce|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Resort Restaurant Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Resort Restaurant Manager resume sample.