Retail Human Resource Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE RETAIL HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Dynamic Human Resources Manager with extensive experience in labor relations, benefits, compensation, recruitment, retention, training and customer service in sales environments. Track record of progressive responsibilities and promotions. Proficiency in planning, budgeting and forecasting. Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others to achieve ambitious goals. Excellent communication skills, including conflict resolution, negotiations and creating strategic alliances. Strategically aligning HR policies and programs to accomplish corporate goals and objectives.|
|PROFESSIONAL WORK HISTORY|
Bloomdale's Department Store
1995 - Present
|Human Resource Manager||
1998 - Present
|• Manage all human resource functions to hire, retain and develop people to achieve store sales and customer service goals.
• Train managers in effective recruitment, hiring, training, recognition programs, and performance appraisal system.
• Identify candidates for promotion.
• Provide appropriate staffing levels to ensure operations succeed.
• Effectively resolve all employee relations' issues and address concerns.
• Provide and administer wage management, including 401 profit sharing programs and employee benefits.
• Liaison between store and corporate headquarters, advising on all human resource issues.
1997 - 1998
|Human Resource Administrator||
1995 - 1997
1993 - 1995
|• Provided exceptional childcare, including nutritious meal planning and delivery, scheduled educational activities and developed creative, nurturing environment.|
Brooks Brothers, Tampa, FL
1979 - 1989
1984 - 1989
|• Selected and purchased apparel for 38 Brooks Brothers/Jordan Logan locations from international markets.
• Produced and analyzed market trends, productivity, and demographic buying preferences.
• Prepared financial reports for evaluating and calculating gross margin profits, and performance of fashion groups.
• Organized public fashion shows, including alerting the media, coordinating advertising and approving fashion and media shoots.
• Developed seasonal themes and provided appropriate inventory levels.
• Created and planned store budgets for each store.
• Collaborated with store managers to ensure accurate and appropriate inventories and selections.
1983 - 1984
|Area Sales Manager||
1979 - 1983
Red River Army Depot, Brooks, TX
1975 - 1978
|• Received, recorded and managed inventory information, coordinating with 2 other nationwide army supply bases.
• Performed accurate records management.
• Collaborated with coworkers to locate unaccounted for materials and supplies.
|EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT|
St. Petersburg Junior College, St. Petersburg, FL
Retail Negotiations Course
Repeated outstanding performance reviews
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Retail Human Resource Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Retail Human Resource Manager resume sample.