SAP Project Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE SAP PROJECT MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
Project manager with 12 years experience in information technology, combined with experience in the healthcare industry. Coordinate and direct teams involved in SAP projects, with an emphasis on learning solutions and end-user support for enterprise resourcing implementation.
Management background includes leading blended teams, developing and managing budgets, devising time lines, monitoring project standards for all deliverables, creating strategies, overseeing technical design and development of all learning solutions, new business development, documentation, development of training curriculum, conducting training, and maintaining quality assurance throughout the entire project.
Project experience includes identifying the business process from current and future perspective with an end-user focus, developing learning solutions, creating standards for documentation, working with configuration group, developing catalog and training materials, delivery of learning solutions, and conducting training sessions.
Geo Consultants, Houston, Texas
1998 - Present
|Manage blended teams involved in the development and implementation of enterprise resourcing projects. Provide management consultation and change communications strategies. Serve in a consulting capacity in a partnership with learning solutions managers, implementation project leadership, IT managers, programmers, configuration/technical team, business process personnel, and end-users. |
• Managed a 35-member team involved in an SAP implementation project including FI, MM, TR/AP/AR, FI, CO, PS, AM, and Tax modules with multiple deliverables for a global natural gas and energy company headquartered in Houston that included oversight responsibility for all client learning solutions including EPSS, distance learning, and self-paced learning (delivered 10% ahead of schedule and within a $4 million budget)
• Directed a team of 14 writers and trainers during development and revision of online documentation for an SAP R/3 3.0 project. Included working with MIS configuration and support groups to revise intranet file migration procedures, managing training and information transfer, and designing internal client event to market department as performance support solutions provider.
• Hired as a Project Lead providing management consultation and change communication strategy for client management team. Maintained responsibility for developing business process documentation standards, coordinating documentation support, participating in development team mapping and incorporating practices, and facilitating design and transition for MIS training and development restructuring.
• Led six development teams involved in documentation support and after four months selected for project management promotion on the same SAP project.
• Served in a lead role and coordinated the production of a 14-member team involved in a DA Passport online HTML documentation maintenance project.
• Worked on the design and delivery of a referenced based training class, management seminar, and facilitation skills workshop.
Goldman and Frank, Houston, Texas
1997 - 1998
|Provided management consultation to develop, facilitate, and support the implementation of change communication plans and marketing profiles. Interviewed executives to help design communications strategy. Interacted with steering committee members (vice president level) and department directors.|
Doyle and Associates, Houston, Texas
1995 - 1997
|Conceptualized and spearheaded the design and introduction of a non-profit organization to the Houston market. Managed all financing, fundraising, property acquisition, building construction, and operations activities. Maintained total management responsibility. Served as a consultant with Trustees to establish their surgical facilities and to implement and train management staff on computer system.|
Acme Resources, Houston, Texas
1993 - 1995
|Board of Directors|
|Designed a healthcare management and tracking database. Established partnership and participated in creating and establishing a healthcare management program.|
Ferndale Corporation, Houston, Texas
1988 - 1993
|Served as a systems analyst and designed, developed, and implemented software for this non-profit organization. Involved in the design and implementation of hospital-wide computer program from the systems and training prospective. Worked with the founder on special projects such as strategic planning and staff development.|
General Hospital Group, Houston, Texas
1984 - 1988
|Assistant Head Nurse|
The Medical Center, New Haven, Connecticut
1980 - 1984
|•||Integrated Systems: SAP R/3 4.0 (PS, MM, FI, CO, SD, TR/AP/AR, AM, Tax)|
|•||Implementation Processes: Business, Electronic Performance Support System (EPSS), End-User Support, Training and Documentation|
|•||Applications: Microsoft Windows NT, Microsoft Office 97 (Word, Access, Excel)|
|HOUSTON CITY COUNCIL - Companion Animal Education Committee (Appointed) |
HEALTH MEETING PLANNERS - Chairperson of the National Conference Committee
GREATER HOUSTON HOSPITAL COUNCIL - Psychiatric Forum - Steering Committee Board Member
UNIVERSITY OF ST. THOMAS, Houston, Texas
|B.S., Information Systems|
|Coursework included Structured Programming, Data Structures, Applications Program Development I & II, Operating Systems and Computer Architecture, Systems Analysis and Design, Database Organization, Special Topics in Computer Information Systems|
YALE UNIVERSITY , New Haven, Connecticut
|Post Doctorate, for Advanced Project Management|
|Completed one semester of social science classes|
|Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Texas and New York|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other SAP Project Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the SAP Project Manager resume sample.