Senior Level Professional Nonprofit Resume Sample
This combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. This is an increasingly popular resume format.
THE SENIOR LEVEL PROFESSIONAL NONPROFIT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
|Senior Level Professional with 18 years experience in education, with 4 years in a leadership role as a department chairman. Previously, a district executive for a nonprofit organization with responsibility for public relations, training, recruitment, budget development, and overall operations management. Earned a master's degree in mid-management.|
|• Write and develop complete reports, course curriculum, grants, and correspondence. |
• Manage public relations efforts.
• Develop budgets, control expenses, and raise funds.
• Manage overall operations and individual projects.
• Conduct feasibility studies to determine if processes will benefit operations.
• Investigate and resolve problems within operations and personnel.
• Develop and implement polices, procedures, practices, and action plans.
• Analyze data and operations to improve efficiency and reduce duplication of efforts.
• Recruit, hire, and train personnel, and develop training materials.
• Conduct staff development training to improve operations using various learning styles.
• Plan, develop, and implement employee programs and activities to motivate personnel, enhance morale, and retain valuable employees.
• Develop a team management environment where staff suggestions are an integral part of the decision making process, while creating an atmosphere of respected business partnerships.
• Serve as a liaison with upper management.
• Ensure compliance to rules, regulations, and procedures.
Public School, Alvin, Texas
1983 - Present
|• Served as President of the District Communication Committee for one year and member of this group for 15 years with the mandate of resolving problems within the district. |
• Participated on the District Benefits Committee for 12 years and made decisions regarding the faculty's medical and dental insurance benefits.
• Wrote a grant that will allow for an upgrade of laboratory equipment and ordering of new materials.
Public School, Alvin, Texas
1998 - Present
|Chairman of the Science Department|
|Manage all operations of the science department, and serve as an advisor and leader of 17 faculty members within this department. Maintain responsibility for budget management, curriculum implementation, and faculty in-service training. |
• Create science and math curriculum for the entire district with one other instructor.
• Participate on the Science Council, meeting bimonthly with all other science department chairmen.
- Aligned text and designed testing instruments for a textbook company.
- Devised district policy related to homework and grading criteria.
Public School, Alvin, Texas
1983 - 1998
|Master Level Teacher / Instructor|
|Directed the activities of two fifth grade classrooms and provided instruction in math, science, health, and social studies. Previously taught sixth graders for 13 years. |
• Students achieved a 94% pass rate for TAAS results, a 34% to 39% improvement.
• Received Master Level status based on appraisal system in 1990.
|VOLUNTEER WORK HISTORY|
Volunteer Group, New Orleans, Louisiana
1994 - Present
|Provide leadership and structure, while coordinating and directing all activities for one of six volunteer districts in New Orleans, with the support of 300 leaders and nine district committee members. |
• Attained a 60% increase in funds raised over previous year, the largest amount in the district's history.
• Launched train-the-trainer workshops to implement leadership in each district.
• Piloted an experimental program.
• Wrote a monthly column in an area newsletter, and spoke before numerous community and civic clubs.
|UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON CLEAR LAKE - Houston, Texas |
Master of Science in Mid-Management
SAM HOUSTON UNIVERSITY - Huntsville, Texas
Training: Instructional Leadership Training
|Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Photo Deluxe, and WordPerfect.|
|CITY OF ALVIN - BOARD OF ETHICS AND COMPLIANCE (1996 to 1998) |
• Appointed by the Mayor of Alvin
• Reviewed cases relative to employee and council member behavior and/or conduct
• Provided recommendations to the Mayor and City Council
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Senior Level Professional Nonprofit Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Senior Level Professional Nonprofit resume sample.